While watching a movie or at a red carpet when you see a celebrity with a dimple. What is your first thought? Do you wish to have the same dimple on your cheek?
Each person is unique in its desires. So what if you yearn to have a dimple each time when you smile.
A smile with deep dimple is often considered a beautiful smile. We have some simple and successful ways on how to naturally get dimples which you should not miss out!
Dimples are the tiny despairs in the flesh of humans. It is seen in the areas of extra flesh, preferably on the cheeks or chin.
Dimples for some people naturally exist from birth, or is visible on their cheeks when they smile.
Many of you reading this article have thought of having a dimple. You must be pondering, is it really possible to give yourself a dimple, or how to get a dimple without undergoing any surgery. Well, we have answers for all your doubts and thoughts.
This article is just for you. You will find all the methods, on how to get dimples naturally, or how to get deeper dimples in case your dimple is barely seen.
Table of Contents
How to Naturally Get Dimples
Natural way of getting dimples include a range of cheek and chin exercises, basic makeup, healthy diet, and dimple piercing.
Surgery is another way of getting dimples permanently which needs expert to perform and require utmost caution. One should know the risks involved with the surgery.
First, we will focus on how to get dimples fast, by doing these cheek exercises.
Workout to Get your Dimples Naturally
1.Suck your Cheeks
- Suck your cheek inside by making a smiley face.
- Do this process for 10 minutes by taking a break in between.
- By performing this simple exercise daily for few weeks, will help you to get dimples.
2. Puck and Suck your Lips
- It is an exercise for your cheek muscles.
- Make a face as if you are eating something sour, like lemon.
- Keep your lips in a pout position, or pucker.
- Make sure your lips are closed and not your teeth.
- The cheek should be sucked in.
- For best results, keep something sour in your mouth to get that facial expression.
- Perform this exercise at least 2-3 times a day for few weeks.
- This exercise will help you to get dimples when you smile.
3. Smile Wide
- Smiling with a wide face is just the simplest thing to do.
- It is one of the easiest ways on how to get dimples naturally.
- Look your face in a mirror and smile extensively.
- Pay attention to that location, and focus where you want a fake dimple.
- You can do this almost every time, so give your best smile always.
4. Press and Hold
- With this exercise you will get a dimple on your face.
- Find out the crease in your cheeks where indentations are deep.
- Hold both your index fingers and place it on the crease.
- Then, smile and rotate your fingers position when needed.
- How to get deeper dimples. Repeat this exercise as much as you can.
- Try to do it for 20-30 minutes at least for a month or so.
5. Do it with a Pen
- You need 2 pens or pencils to do this exercise.
- Smile wide and check the puckers of your cheeks.
- Hold one pen in each hand, and press against the muscles of your cheek.
- How to make your dimples deeper. Do this for 20 minutes daily.
6. Smile and Replace your Fingers
- Smile wide or laugh often, and reposition your fingers.
- Let your face expression give you a broad smile.
- Make your fingers still, and change them to the same spot on the cheek.
- Dimples are naturally inclined to come when a person laughs or smile widely.
- How to get dimples fast. Repeat this process often.
The more you practice these exercises, the more desirable result you attain. All these exercise are so simple that you can do, in office, college, house, or wherever you are, that way you will get temporary dimples.
Keep discovering more ways to get temporary dimples. Do you want to learn more about How to make dimples? Let’s go ahead and find out.
7. Draw on your cheeks
- You can draw bow moon shape on both the cheeks where crease is more.
- It can be drawn easily with the help of your eyebrow pencil or eyeliner.
- Try relaxing your mouth.
- First, mark a dot on your cheeks where you want a fake dimple.
- Then, from the marked dot draw a small bent line making a bow moon shape.
- It looks so beautiful and cute.
- The easiest way to get a dimple without exercise is to make it temporary.
8. Make Up
Items you we’ll need:
- Foundation Brown
- eyebrow pencil
- Eye shadow
- Blending brush
- Finishing powder.
- Apply some foundation on your face.
- Smile is the key. Smile and make a dot on your cheeks with a brown pencil on your creases.
- Use a dark brown or light brown pencil, whichever will blend perfectly with your skin.
- Take an eye shadow of light shade, and use a blending brush to make a curve where dot is made.
- Now, blend the moon shape curve or crescent by using compact or finishing powder.
- Be careful with this step by not distorting the shape.
- With this method you might find unnatural dimples, but it still looks good if you want for photos or videos.
- Check your results by smiling in front of a mirror. Check whether it’s even? Or does it look too dark? Check with some lightning’s, whether it looks better in light? or looks unnatural?
- If you find your make up doesn’t look properly, then you can wash your face and try again.
Note: If you don’t find the right method for making up dimple, then please don’t try as it might look ugly if it is not done properly.
Now, let us know about some healthy diet which is also important in getting dimples or maintaining it.
9. Healthy Diet
- Sometimes due to variations in weight (being overweight and underweight) your dimples might disappear. According to study, normal body weight and fat a man needs is between 11-124%, and a woman requires is between 16% -20% of fat in a body.
- Therefore, it’s important to know your fat levels percentage and maintain a healthy BMI (body mass index).
- Following a healthy diet will help you to get dimples naturally.
- Eat more of healthy food like all kinds of fruits. Avoid banana if you are overweight.
- Consume less sugar and salt.
- Junk foods and processed foods should be strictly avoided as it’s not good for any person.
- Include lean meats, fibers, and salads to your diet.
- Grains and nuts are also important for providing sufficient energy for your body to function normally.
- The most important one must never forget to be hydrated always. Drink 8-12 glasses of water daily. As, it also helps in removing toxins from the body.
- A healthy diet is a key in maintaining healthy weight which results in how to give yourself a dimple.
If you are very keen on getting dimples to look good, and want it to stay longer, then you can give a try to get dimples with piercing.
10. Dimple Piercing
Warning: Before you try this method, we want to alarm you as it can cause risks of infection for some people. You need to be very careful if you want to opt for this method. Also, please do not try doing piercing at home. Rather, visit a good specialist who is an expert in performing this.
- Before undergoing, clean your cheeks carefully. Use anti-bacterial wipes or sterile soap to clean the face.
- Use anti-bacterial mouthwash for cleaning your mouth. Hygiene is important before getting dimple piercing.
- It is better to use disposable needle for piercing and should be new. If it’s non-disposable then it is better to be sterilized and heated before using.
- The hook and tools used for piercing should be sterile.
- The piercer must have clean hands with an anti-bacterial hand wash before executing piercing.
- Piercer should wear gloves.
- The ornament which will be put on cheeks must be clean properly with an anti-bacterial solution.
- After piercing is done, take proper care of the skin to avoid any allergy or skin irritation.
- Wash your piercing area beneath the jewelry with saline solution.
- Leave the piercing for 1-3 months as it takes time to set.
- Wear the same jewelry till that time.
- If you remove the jewelry prematurely it will close your piercing and it may not heal also.
- During this time, if you have any allergic reaction to the metal you are using as jewelry then remove. It is better to use good quality metals and not cheap ones.
Caution: If your skin is sensitive or allergic then do not choose this option.
Enhance your beauty with these new dimples. They will definitely make you face look more beautiful.
We have revealed simple and easy techniques in this article, which will bring desirable results beyond your thinking.
What you need is just follow these exercises and other tips and techniques on how to get a dimple. Then you will find how incredibly these techniques will work for you. It will change the way you look.
Be patient and persistent in applying these tips and sometimes it takes time to get best results.
Do share your comments after getting your desired results. If you find these tips and techniques helpful in getting dimples naturally then do share it with your friends.