Table of Contents
- Minimum Equipment Workout Plan
- Getting Started
- Leg Exercises
- Side Lunges
- One legged Squats
- Arms and Triceps
- Triceps Extensions with Resistance Band
- Dumbbell Shot-put Press
- Abs Exercises
- Stability Ball Crunch
- Stability Ball Roll-out
- No Equipment Bikini Body Workouts
- Spiderman Lunges
- Mountain Climbers
- Basic Burpees
- Starfish Crunch
- Sumo Chop Side Hip Extension
- Total Side Slimmer
- Ice skaters
- Seated Bicycle Twist
- Mermaid Exercise
- Diet Secrets for a Sculpted Bikini Body
- Important steps for achieving a sculpted body this bikini season:
Get a Bikini Body with or Without Equipment’s
Wanting to have the confidence to don a bikini this summer season but the little sweet indulgence in the vacation season hampering your confidence?Or are you bored with your regular workout routine and planning to try a new one then this Bikini Body workout is the one for you.
This body sculpting workout plan with healthy diet plan will surely resolve all the queries about how to get a bikini body in 4 weeks. Yes, just 4 weeks for shedding excess pounds of weight and getting beach ready with toned body confidence.
This foolproof total body workout plan will help you in gaining shapely shoulders, trim arms, shape your butt and give you flat abs and sculpted thighs. The combination of right diet plan, with a routine of high intensity sculpting exercises and ramping up the cardio will definitely help you gain an envious bikini body.
There are several plans which incorporate different complete body workouts but sometimes many women don’t have the access to gyming equipment’s.
For this we have chalked out different workout plans with minimum equipment’s and no equipment workout plans. We have even listed out a few diet secrets which will help you reach your desired goal of a bikini body faster.
So, let’s start with the 4 weeks challenge for the bikini body workouts plan.
Minimum Equipment Workout Plan
Start with cardio exercises and pick three days in week. Pick any preferred cardio activity such as running, swimming, elliptical, any sports such as tennis, bike or walk to jog for increasing the heart rate and burning calories faster.
Continue this process for 20 minutes to burn excess calories and later cool down with an easy 5 minute walk.
The next step in this bikini workout plan is to target large muscles like thighs first to tone the large muscles faster ad lose weight easily.
Lunges with Dumbbells
With lunges we focus on the hams, quads and bum area.
- Start with holding dumbbell with arms stretched at sides.
- Then take a big step forward with the left foot and then bend both knees to 90 degrees.
- Make sure to keep the front knee behind the toe.
- Then repeat on the right side by stepping the right foot next to the left.
- Later lower into a lunge on right side.
- Continue to lunge for at least paces on both sides.
- Repeat the complete process 10 times.
Amongst various difficult bikini body workouts this side lunges effectively focuses on adductors, quads, hams and bum.
- Firstly place the hands on the waist in standing position.
- If you are doing side lunges with dumbbells hold the dumbbells in hands at your sides.
- Then place your feet hip width apart.
- Later take one long step out to the right side into a squat position and keeps your arms straight with dumbbells.
- Later return to the standing position.
- Then repeat the same steps on the left side.
- Repeat the side lunge exercise 10 times on each leg.
One legged Squats
With one legged squat bikini workout we focus on hamstrings, quads and bum. This exercise even works on the body’s balance.
- Firstly bend into a squat position by keeping the knees together.
- Then lift one foot of the ground and extend it forward.
- Make sure the heel does not touch the floor and keep your toes pointed.
- Remain in this squat position and hold for 20 to 30 counts.
- Then switch to the next side and repeat the steps 1 to 4.
- Repeat 3 sets of this one legged squat exercise.
Arms and Triceps
This bikini season don’t forget to concentrate on toning the abs and this exercise will help you tone up and give you strong lean muscles.
In this exercise resistance tube and dumbbells are great and portable equipment for sculpting the muscles without hitting the gym.
Seated Row with Resistance Band
This seated row with resistance band exercise is a perfect bikini body workout which focuses on back and shoulders.
- Sit up straight on the floor, with your feet together extended in front of you.
- Then wrap the resistance band around your feet.
- Later with your arms pull the resistance band towards your shoulders.
- While pulling the resistance band squeeze in your shoulder blades behind you.
- Keep your spine straight and bend your elbows behind your sides.
- Then slowly extend arms back to the starting position.
- Repeat this seated row with resistance band exercise 25 times for getting ready this bikini season.
Triceps Extensions with Resistance Band
This bikini workout for arms focuses on triceps.
- Firstly secure the resistance band’s handle in the left foot.
- Then step onto the middle of the resistance tube with your right foot.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart and knees bent slightly.
- Later bend forward slightly at the hips
- Then with your right arm at your side, grasp the free handle with your left arm with palms facing forward and bend the elbow.
- Later slowly extend the arm out upwards.
- Make sure to keep your free arm straight and stabilized at your side.
- Slowly lower your arm by bending your elbow back to the starting position.
- Continue with 8 to 10 repetitions on one side.
- Later repeat the same steps from 1 to 8 on the other side of your body for a toned and sculpted body this bikini season.
Dumbbell Shot-put Press
In this bikini body workout the dumbbells shot-put press focuses on arms, back and triceps.
- Start with holding a dumbbell in your left hand just above the shoulders.
- Then place your left foot 2 feet in front of your right feet and keep your knees slightly bent.
- Drive through your left heel and press the weight overhead, pivoting your feet to the right to 180 degrees turn.
- Later return to the starting position and then switch sides through the set.
- Continue doing at least 25 reps of this complete set.
Incorporating a stability ball in your abs workout routine is really beneficial to isolate specific muscles and sculpt the core muscles faster.
In working out with a stability ball the size is important as it’s available in 55cm and 65cm size variants. The smaller stability ball is suitable for below average height and the others can choose the larger stability ball.
Abs Cross Over with Stability Ball
This workout focuses on your obliques and six packs for giving you’re a perfect tone core this bikini season.
- Firstly sit on the stability ball and lower your upper body on the ball.
- Make sure your back is slightly hyper extended without any pain.
- Then place your hands at the temples and place your feet shoulder width apart.
- Later curl up and take your left elbow towards your right knee twisting and crunching the core at the same time.
- Then stop and return to the starting position by slowly lower until your mid back touches the stability ball.
- Repeat the twisting and crunching in abs for 3 to 5 reps.
- Then switch to the other side.
- Continue 3 to 5 sets of this excellent bikini body workout abs cross over exercise for 10 to 20 repetitions on each side.
Stability Ball Crunch
This stability ball crunch exercise focuses on core muscles and tones the abs.
- Sit down on top of the stability ball and then lay back carefully.
- Keep your knees shoulder width apart and feet flat on the floor.
- Then bend backwards until the ball is supporting the lower back.
- Later place your hands up by your ears and not behind your head.
- Make sure to maintain the neck in neutral position.
- Later use your abs to crunch your upper body forward to form a 45 degree angle.
- Then return to the starting position to finish one set.
- Do repetition 3 sets of 15 crunches each for a perfectly firm body this bikini season.
Stability Ball Roll-out
This stability ball roll-out focuses on the abdominal muscles, external and internal obliques and back muscles from shoulders to lower spine.
- Start the exercise by kneeling on the stability ball.
- Then keep the knees hip width apart.
- Stretch your arms in front of you by resting your forearms on the ball.
- Then use your core muscles to control and roll the ball away from you so that you gently lean forward.
- Make sure to keep your back aligned throughout the movement.
- In the process when your nose touches the ball, return to the starting position to complete on rep.
- This stability ball roll out has to be performed 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions for a firm core in this bikini season.
No Equipment Bikini Body Workouts
Achieving a bikini body without equipment’s or gym might seem impossible for many women. But it is actually possible to have a bikini body without any fancy or expensive gyming equipment’s easily at home. Unlike exercises with equipment’s the advantage of no equipment bikini workouts works on multiple muscles for.
This exercise focuses on lower back, quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes.
- Start with push-up position, keeping your back straight.
- Then stretch your arms right below the shoulders so that the body forms a line from head to heel.
- Then bring one foot forward and place it outwards next to the hand.
- For increasing the intensity of the stretch lower the hip slightly.
- Hold in this position for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Make sure to keep the hands always in contact with the floor.
- Later bring the leg back to the starting position.
- Then repeat the same on the other side.
- Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions for toned bikini body this bikini season.
This exercise focuses on deltoids, biceps, triceps, obliques, hamstrings, quads and abdominal muscles.
- Start with a push-up position with your arms completely straight.
- The body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
- Then lift your right foot off the floor and raise your knee close to the chest.
- Later return to the starting position and switch to the other side.
- Make sure to bring knees close to chest as possible and keep your hips low for increasing the intensity of the bikini body workout.
- Continue 10 to 12 repetitions each on alternative sides in 3 sets.
Want to know how to get a bikini body then try burpees as it’s a high intensity workout which focuses on the entire body like cardio workouts.
- Start by standing straight with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Then squat and place hands in front of the feet.
- Later jump back until your legs are fully extended behind the body until the body reaches a plank position.
- Do a push-up and then jump forward by pushing through the heels and return to the starting position.
- Repeat 3 to 5 sets of 8 to 15 sets of these basic burpees for a complete bikini body workout.
This is an amazing bikini workout for women wanting to tone their abdominal muscles.
- Begin by lying straight on ground with your arms and legs spread out in a starfish shape.
- Then using the core muscles pull your body in tight and toned into a ball.
- The slowly get back to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions of this starfish crunch for toned abs this bikini season.
Sumo Chop Side Hip Extension
This sumo chop side hip extension exercise focuses on hips, arms, quads.
- Stand with feet wider than the hips.
- Then extend your arms overhead and clasp the hands together.
- Later lower into a deep sumo squat by bending the knees and sitting back low into the hips.
- Then lower your arms towards the floor in a chop motion.
- Later get back to the starting position by standing and raising your arms overhead.
- Lift your right leg out to the side with foot flexed, maintain the torso upright.
- Then repeat on the left side.
- Do 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions alternating on each side for a complete bikini body workout.
Total Side Slimmer
This is one the most favourite workouts amongst women this bikini season. This total side slimmer focuses on entire figure from working on sides of your thighs to your shoulders.
- Begin on your side with your left arm and left leg strong.
- Make sure to keep knees and elbows soft.
- Then place your right left in 90 degrees flat on floor.
- Later press into your right heel and lift your hips to the sky as you flip your right arm over your body.
- Complete 15 repetitions on one side and then switch to the other side.
- In this bikini workout plan do 3 sets of 15 reps of this total side slimmer on each side.
This ice skaters exercise is a great addition in the bikini workout plan for toning the thigh muscles and the core muscles.
- Start by standing straight and then kick out your left leg behind your right leg.
- Then lower your left hand to the floor in front of you.
- Later bend your right knee and drop the body to the floor involving the glutes in the movement.s
- Make sure to keep your chest and chin up and look forward during this exercise.
- Then from the crouched position return to step 1.
- Later switch side and repeat the steps from 1 to 5.
- Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions of this ice skaters exercise for complete bikini workout.
Seated Bicycle Twist
This bikini season this workout focuses on abs, obliques, hip flexors and thighs.
- Begin with sitting with knees bet and lifted into your chest.
- In this position you should be balancing on your seat.
- Later clasp your hands behind your head.
- Then lean back slightly with your torso.
- Extend your left leg out straight and turn your left shoulder towards your right knee.
- Make sure to keep your elbows out to the sides while twisting.
- Then return to the center and twist on the other side.
- Do as many repetitions as you can in a row for 1 minute alternating on each side for burning calories and toning up fast with this bikini workout.
Want to know how to get a bikini body in 4 weeks without any equipment then try this workout which focuses on toning the abs and obliques.
- Lie on the floor facing upwards and arms extended behind the ears.
- Then lift torso off the floor 45 degrees, bringing extended arms directly in the front of you at shoulder level.
- Bend knees at 90 degrees and raise legs together so that the shins are parallel to the floor.
- Maintain a V sitting position and rotate your shoulders and arms towards left and knees towards right.
- Then while maintaining a V sitting position, rotate your arms and knees towards other side.
- Slowly return to center.
- Repeat 12 repetitions of 3 sets of this mermaid bikini workout for desired results.
Diet Secrets for a Sculpted Bikini Body
Along with the above suggested with equipment and no equipment bikini workouts following a few diet secrets will be really beneficial in achieving and maintaining a bikini body all throughout the year.
So, here are a few tried and tested diet secrets for the bikini season revealed by models, Hollywood celebrities and fitness experts from across the globe.
- Stop Snacking In between Meals- It is suggested by fitness experts and nutritionists to eat 6 to 8 small meals through out the day to maintain the energy levels. But many women often consume a way more calories in their 6 to 8 meals a day. So, it’s better to stick to 3 meals a day and avoid snacking in between.
- Mind Portion Sizes of Food- The bikini workout sessions can drain your energies out but it doesn’t that you can refuel the energy with extra carbs or extra serving of favourite food. So, mind the portion size of the food will payoff well as you are cutting down the calories from your diet.
- Include Veggies and Fruits in your Diet- Wanting to lose inches of your waist and tone up your body this bikini season then includes lots of fresh veggies and fruits in your diet. The high fiber and nutrition content in veggies and fruits keeps you fuller for longer time and keeps the excess calories away. So, don’t forget to include a larger portion of fruits and veggies in your next meal.
- Liquid Diet- Liquids like soups and juices are important parts of diet especially for women wanting achieve a firm and toned body this bikini season. But be careful with the pre-packed soups and juice choices as they contain preservatives and are also high in sugar content. For this homemade soups and juice options are the best as they are healthy and contain lesser calories. Drinks like unsweetened green tea, black coffee, wine and vodka in moderations are also good choices.
- Amp Up the Proteins- Want to the amp up the effects of the bikini body workouts then including proteins in your diet is very important. As building lean muscles is an essential part in achieving well sculpted bikini body. Besides proteins which are the building blocks of muscles even increases the metabolism for burning fat. So, make eggs, turkey, chicken, lean red meats and omega 3 fatty acids rich fish in your bikini body diet.
- Don’t Ignore Grains- One of the most dreaded word in dieting is carbs which most women tend to avoid after a strenuous bikini body workout. But carbs are essential for fuelling our body. There are refined carbs like sugar which contains 0 nutritional value and make you gain weight. Whereas there are good carbs as well such as whole grains which are essential part of balanced diet and contain fibres for maintaining a healthy body weight. So, don’t ignore carbs like whole grain cereals, oatmeal, quinoa, millets and whole grain breads.
- Indulge in Cheat Meals Once in a Week- Cheat meals can be big No-No for women indulging in bikini workouts. But fitness experts advice that indulging in a cheat meal once in a week in not that bad. In fact it is suggested if you crave for a cheat meal opt to eat the cheat meal in breakfast. As the metabolism is at its peak in the morning and one can burn the consumed calories throughout the day easily.
Important steps for achieving a sculpted body this bikini season:
- Firstly set realistic weight loss goals in achieving a bikini body. As failures in achieving the targeted weight loss can be discouraging.
- Don’t choose easy and quick weight loss alternatives which assure to provide weight loss without any efforts.
- Make simple lifestyle swaps to give your weight loss and sculpted bikini body dream achievable. Such as eating healthy breakfast, drinking green tea, switching to low calorie alternatives to boost the metabolism which can aid in toning along with your bikini workout.
- Along with the bikini body workout’s don’t forget to do your cardio exercises. Incorporating high intensity interval routine burning calories with cardio will ensure bikini body faster.
- Make 8 hours sleep a priority as it helps in controlling the hunger pangs so that you don’t indulge in calorie laden food in the day.
- Always choose comfortable clothing and a good exercise mat for supporting your exercise routine.
- Make sure to be regular with your bikini workout routine for noticeable results.
So, after knowing about how to get a bikini body in 4 weeks you will definitely give these exercises a try. If you feel pain or discomfort in any of the workouts suggested above you can discontinue it and it’s advisable to consult a specialist for the same.
Although all the bikini body exercise are completely safe, easy and can be performed easily in the comforts of your home.
If you liked any of our secret diet tips and bikini workouts with or without equipment’s don’t forget to share in your comments. Also do let us know which exercise recommended by us provided you with the best results.