Tired of flabby and jiggly arms? wondering How to Tone your Arms ?
Embarrassed to flaunt your arms in a sleeveless T-shirt?
Then here are the few tips, tricks and arm toning workouts which will target your tough spots and give you sculpted arms in a matter of few days.
The upper arms and shoulders have less than 9 primary muscles which require more firming and toning exercises than the rest of the body.
So, if you want to have envious toned arms like your favorite celebrity or sports stars then a combination of workout and diet will provide you with faster results.
As arms and upper arms tend to deposit fat easily and as a result it requires a lot of well planned workout session to lose the fat especially on the arms.
However as arms easily store fat it’s easier to lose the fat in this area soon as well with a few right and effective exercises to tone arms.
In fact shapely arms is not restricted to any age and it will possibly take only 10 to 15 minutes a day for 4 weeks along with cardio workouts for toning up the sagging and flabby arms.
Table of Contents
- How to Tone Arms With 10 Easy Exercises With and Without Equipment’s
- No Equipment Exercises to Tone your Arms
- Arm Toning Workouts with Equipments
- Do’s for Tone Arms Fast-
- Don’t for Toned Arms–
How to Tone Arms With 10 Easy Exercises With and Without Equipment’s
So, here are your answers to all your queries about how to tone arms with 10 easy exercises.
For your convenience we have listed out a few free hands no-equipment exercises and minimal equipment exercises for toning your arms.
We have even listed a few diet do’s and don’t which will enable you to see arm toning results in no time.
No Equipment Exercises to Tone your Arms
1- Arm Circles
For beginners we start with easy and classic exercises to tone arms which are suggested by fitness experts as a warm up exercise.
This is a low impact exercise which can be performed anywhere and in any age group.
- Start by standing feet shoulder width apart.
- Then extend your arms straight to the sides, raised to shoulder level.
- Now begin with doing 40 to 50 small circles by rotating your hands in forward direction.
- Then switch to 40 to 50 small circles by rotating your hands in backward direction.
- Repeat 1 to 2 sets of this arm circle exercise and increase the sets after 1 week.
- This exercise helps to tone arms fast as the forward and backward circles works on triceps, biceps, shoulder muscles and back muscles too.
2- Scissor Exercise
This is an excellent cardio exercise to lose the fat around the arms and tone your arms as well.
- Begin with standing straight and keep your hands straight in front of you.
- Maintain stretched out hands at shoulder level.
- Now stretch the hands to the sides and then bring them back in front of you so that the hands are overlapping each other.
- Then go to the starting position and do 20 repetitions.
- This scissor exercise can be repeated 20 times through out the day to lose fat and tone arms easily.
Also Read: How to Lose Hip Fat (21 Effective Hip Exercises For Women)
3- Triceps Push Up
This triceps push up workout is great for firming and toning the triceps.
- Begin with getting into a push-up position with arms straight under the shoulders.
- Then place the knees on the floor and feet in the air.
- Later tighten the abs and bend your arms, bringing the chest towards the floor.
- Always try to keep your upper arms close to your sides and back straight during the workout.
- Then straighten your arms to the starting position.
- Repeat 3 sets of 15 repetitions everyday for achieving toned arms.
4- Elbow Plank Exercise
This elbow plank workout (1) is a perfect answer to how to tone your arms fast as this exercise targets the chest, biceps, core and shoulders effectively.
- Spread a yoga mat and begin on the floor by resting on your forearms and knees.
- Then step your feet out 1 at a time for coming to plank position.
- Contract your abs to keep your back straight and parallel to the floor.
- Hold in the plank position for at least 20 to 30 seconds or as long as can.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat at least 3 to 4 times for firming and toning arms without any equipment.
5- Aerolean Push Up
Aerolean push up is one of the most effective arm toning exercises which can be easily done within the comforts of one’s home.
This exercise targets on the triceps, chest and shoulder, and it is effective losing arm fat faster as well.
- Start by getting in a push up position by keeping the feet together and hands shoulder width apart.
- Make sure to keep fingers pointing outwards.
- Then bend to your left elbow so that you tilt to the left.
- Later return to the center and repeat by tilting to the right side.
- Continue to alternate each side for 1 minute.
- Beginners can keep their knees on the floor initially.
- Repeat 3 sets of this Aerolean push up for 1 minute on each side for firm and slim arms.
6- Chair Dips Exercise
This chair dips exercise is the best way to tone arms, back muscles and especially the flabby triceps. As the body weight in this dip exercise helps to reduce the fat and tones the arms as well.
- Begin with sitting on a chair, and then hold on the edge of the chain with both hands knuckles pointing forward.
- Slide your bottom from the chair seat and hold yourself up with arms straight.
- Keep the body close to the chair.
- Slowly lower the body by bending the elbows and straighten your arms for 2 counts.
- Make sure your arms are supporting the body weight.
- Then comeback to the normal position.
- Continue to perform 3 sets of 12 repetitions this chair dip exercise for toning arms without any equipment.
- Then return to the starting position. For increasing the intensity of the workout in the final repetition hold on the dip position for longer time up to 8 seconds.
7- Lateral Plank Walk Exercise
Want to know how to tone arms fast then try this no equipment lateral plank walk exercise (2). This exercise is very effective for melting the accumulated fat in the arms and toning the triceps faster.
- Begin in a plank position by placing hands shoulder width apart.
- Make sure your fingers point outwards and the body is in a straight line.
- Then keep your legs and feet joined together.
- Cross and move your right hand towards the left as you step your left foot out the left.
- Then step your left hand and right foot to the left, returning to the plank position.
- In this process move together as your feet step apart.
- Take 2 steps in this direction, throughout the process keep your abs pulled in towards the spine.
- Steps 1 to 7 complete 1 repetition.
- Then reverse the direction and take 3 steps to the right.
- Perform 15 reps in alternate direction to complete 1 set for jiggle free toned arms.
8- Pilates Boxing
Want to know a quick arm workout then try Pilates boxing.
This workout targets the triceps, biceps and shoulder muscles effectively as it helps to lose the flab and even gives you sculpted arms easily.
( Also Read: Our Top 13 Exercises to Tone Your Butt )
- Start by standing with feet hips width apart.
- Bend your knees and hinge forward at your waist while maintaining a neutral spine.
- Then raise your fists to your shoulder level and keep your elbows up.
- Box your left hand forward by clenching your abs.
- Then bring your hands to the center and switch to the right hand.
- Continue boxing 20 times on each side and do 3 to 4 sets of this easy exercise to tone arms.
9- Half Moon Rotations
This is a no equipment half moon rotation exercise which is referred to as the beginner arm workout. This exercise targets multiple arm muscles such as shoulders, biceps and triceps.
- Stand tall and straight, with your feet hips width apart.
- Then raise your arms straight to the sides at shoulder height.
- Later keep your palms facing towards the floor.
- Then slowly start rotating your thumb towards and back, facing the ceiling.
- Later slowly rotate the thumb down and forward.
- Do 3 sets of 30 rotations forward and backwards at a stretch for toning arms easily and losing fat around the arms as well.
10- Opposite Arm and Leg Lift
Worrying about how to slim your arms then try this opposite arm and leg lift exercise. This workout is amazing for toning flabby arms, strengthening the arm and leg muscles and stretches the back as well.
- Firstly get down on all fours with your knees placed below the hips.
- Then place the palms directly below the shoulders.
- Now raise your left arm forward and stretch your right leg backwards at the same time.
- Flex your feet to increase the intensity of the workout.
- Hold in the position for a 1 to 5 counts.
- Then return to the starting position.
- Switch side and repeat the same motion with right arm and left leg.
- Do a repetition of 15 to 20 times of 3 sets for slim arms.
Also Read: What to Eat Before and After a Workout
Arm Toning Workouts with Equipments
In toning arms with simple equipment like dumbbells and resistance bands increase the intensity of the workout and helps in losing the fat around the arms easily.
1. Dumbbell Curl
Want to know about how to tone arms easily with weights for beginners?
Try this dumbbell curl exercise using 5 pounds dumbbell to target the biceps, triceps and shoulder muscles.
- Start by standing with feet shoulder width apart.
- Then hold 5 pounds dumbbell in each hand in front of your hips, palms facing out.
- Then bend your right arm to 90 degrees so that your right arm is parallel to the floor.
- Later curl your left hand towards the shoulder.
- Then lower the hand back to the starting position while keeping your right arm in place.
- Repeat 8 dumbbell curls with your left arm keeping both elbows close to the ribs.
- Then switch sides and repeat 8 dumbbell curls with your right arm.
- Once 8 repetitions of dumbbells curls have completed on both arms, curl both arms simultaneously towards chest.
- Then bring back both the arms to the starting position.
- Repeat 2 sets of 8 repetitions on both arms to tone arms fast.
2- Over Head Extension with Dumbbells
This over head extension with dumbbells is an effective workout for toning the arms as it targets different parts of the arms like triceps, shoulders and even helps to lose arm fat.
- Begin by standing with feet hip width apart and knees bent slightly.
- Then hold 5 to 8 pounds dumbbells with both hands.
- Reach arms overhead and hold the dumbbells vertically keeping wrist straight.
- Then bend the elbows lowering the dumbbells behind your head.
- In this process keep your upper arms close to your head and elbows pointing towards the ceiling.
- Then straighten your arm and repeat.
- Do 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions for this over head extension with dumbbells exercise to tone arms and firm the triceps faster.
3- Band Push Ups
This is one of the most effective arms toning workouts as this exercise challenges the whole body right from the pectoral, triceps, back muscles and abdominal muscles as well.
- Start by holding the resistance band in each hand.
- Keep your hand shoulder width apart beneath your shoulders.
- Then wrap it around your upper back at shoulder blade height.
- Later inhale and bend your elbows to lower your body into a push up position and make sure there is constant tension throughout the push up position.
- Then exhale and press yourself up to the starting position.
- With resistance band you will increase the intensity of the push up to tone arms by not only pushing against your body weight but against the resistance of the band as well.
4- Bow and Arrow with Resistance Band
This is one of the simplest arm slimming exercises for toning and firming the arms as it targets the back muscles, triceps, biceps and shoulders. This exercise can be easily performed seated or standing.
- Firstly stand with feet hip width apart.
- Then hold one end of the resistance band with one hand.
- Later extend your left arm to the side to your shoulder height and palm out.
- Then bend your right arm in front of your chest.
- Keeping your left arm firm and pull right elbow back as drawing a bow.
- Return right arm to front of your chest.
- Then switch sides and repeat on bow and arrow exercise on the other side.
- Continue to do 3 sets of 12 repetitions on both sides for toned and slim arms.
5- Kettlebell High Pull
Want to know how to slim down arms with weights? Then try this Kettlebell high pull up exercise (3) to tone the muscles in the upper back, shoulders and arms.
- Begin with standing position by keeping feet shoulder width apart.
- Then grasp the Kettlebell with both the hands.
- Your arms should be straight with Kettlebell hanging in front of the body.
- Then bring the Kettlebell up towards the chin by shooting your elbows out to the side, angled upwards.
- Make sure to maintain a controlled motion and bring back the Kettlebell to the starting position.
- Repeat this Kettlebell high pull for at least 1 minute as a quick arm workout.
6- Alternating Renegade Rows
This alternating renegade row is one of the top recommended exercises for people wanting to know how to tone your arms with 10 easy exercises. This exercise is great for losing fat around arms, shoulders and upper back.
- Start with push up position with your hands placed below the shoulders.
- Hold dumbbells in both hands directly below shoulders.
- Make sure your body is in a straight line from head to feet.
- Then bend one elbow to pull one dumbbell up next to your rib cage.
- Later return to the starting position and switch to other side.
- A repetition on both sides completes one repetition.
- Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions to tone arms fast and lose the flab around the arms.
7- Standing Lateral Raises with Resistance Band
Want to know how to slim arms faster with minimal equipment’s than try standing lateral raises with resistance band. This workout targets the shoulder and arm muscles effectively.
- Begin with keeping the back straight and feet shoulder width apart.
- Then place the resistance band under both the feet.
- Keep your arms straight positioned at your sides and hold the handle of the resistance band in your palms.
- Then keeping your back straight raise your arms to the side to the shoulder level along with the resistance band.
- Hold in this position for 2 to 4 seconds.
- Then slowly lower your arms back down to the side.
- Do 3 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions for toning your arms easily.
Also Read: Yoga for Back Pain (Top 15 Yoga Postures)
8- Chest Press with Resistance Band
This is one the most popular and easy arm workouts for toning the flabby arms and firming arm muscles quickly with resistance band. This workout effectively targets chest muscles, biceps and shoulders as well.
- Start by anchoring the center of the resistance band in doorjamb at chest level.
- Then stand with back facing the door and holding the resistance band end in each hand.
- Bend the elbows so that fists are in front of the chest.
- Step forward until you feel tension in the resistance band.
- Then step left leg back towards the door and hinge forward slightly from the hips.
- Maintain this position and press both bands forward.
- Later bring the elbows back to the starting position.
- Repeat 3 sets of 15 repetitions for arm toning.
9- Incline Dumbbell Press
Incline dumbbell press is one of the most suggested workouts by fitness trainers for toning the arms fast. This triceps targeting workout even works on the chest and shoulder muscles to lose the excess fat around these areas.
- Begin by setting an adjustable bench to an incline at 30 to 45 degrees angle.
- Then grab a pair of dumbbells weighing 5 to 8 pounds.
- Later hold the dumbbells in your palms and lie down on the bench by facing upwards.
- Make sure the dumbbells are directly above the shoulders with your arms straight.
- Then lower the dumbbells to the sides of your chest and pause for few seconds.
- Later press the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Continue 3 sets of 15 repetitions to tone arms fast.
10- Rear Fly to Press Back
This is one of the arm slimming exercises which targets the upper back and difficult to tone shoulder muscles easily. This rear fly to press back exercise is great for combating poor posture, strengthening your arms and shoulder muscles.
- Begin in a split stance by placing your left foot forward and bent.
- Keep your right knee straight and hold 5 to 8 pounds of dumbbells in your hands.
- Keep the spine straight and hinge from the hips to 45 degrees, arms reaching down to the floor.
- Then raise both arms to the sides of the shoulders by squeezing the shoulder blades down.
- Later slowly lower the arms.
- Then press arms back by the hips with palms still facing up.
- Lower your arms, this is one repetition.
- Continue to do 3 sets of 10 repetitions on alternate sides for toning arms.
Do’s for Tone Arms Fast-
- Drink water to keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water per day.
- Don’t skip your first meal of the day, Breakfast! As eating a healthy breakfast gives your metabolism a jump start for the day. In fact skipping breakfast can even lead you to consuming excess calorie laden food throughout the day.
- Set smaller plates which can reduce your portion size thus, reducing the calorie intake.
- Drink metabolism boosting drinks such as green tea or warm water with lemon and honey first thing in the morning for slim arms.
- Include foods rich in amino acids, proteins and carbs such as eggs, seeds & nuts, beans & legumes, fresh fruits and vegetables for developing lean muscles and losing arm fat easily.
- Stretch and warm up before any exercise for toning the flabby arms is a must.
- Exercise regularly for better results in toning and firming jiggly arms.
Don’t for Toned Arms–
- Count your calories consumed and target to reduce calories from your diet for easy weight loss around arms and the entire body.
- Avoid sweetened soda and colas to avoid adding additional calories in your diet and to benefits from exercises to tone arms If possible skip alcohol as well for avoid empty calories.
- Avoid refined carbs and fast foods like sugary foods and deep fried foods as they are only empty calories which contribute to the fat deposits in the arm area.
- Stop eating 2 hours before going to bed as it will help the body to burn more fat.
So, now that we have answered your query about how to tone your arms with 10 easy exercises we hope toning arms is not a complication anymore.
We have listed out some easy to perform exercises at home with equipment’s and without equipment’s as well so, that you don’t have excuses to avoid arm toning exercises in the absence of any dumbbells or resistance bands.
Make sure to perform a combination of these exercises which suits you the best for at least 10 to 15 minutes a day along basic cardio exercises like walking or jumping ropes for noticing significant results in forming your arms.
If in case you feel discomfort or pain while doing any of the exercises, stop doing the exercise and consult a specialist.
Hope you will like the mentioned toned arm exercises, so don’t forget to drop in a line or two to let us know which exercise benefited you the most.
Mbsiae – furosemidelasixx.com Tlvlmt qaerrx
Syzvjo – lasix tablet Catizs dcsvad
Afuljw – freelance writers Oyiazk eczaik
Jmdsxi – custom dissertation writing services Usmjva kdlyub
Pqoida – sildenafil wiki Zdczcj rjcbff
Vuxbth – how to use sildenafil citrate tablets Ennoul wgtutx
Cbjtkk – historical research proposal Ighjhs jzkiha
Jkxfzr – research paper justification Frwbiy jxwuxf
Nexhpa – finasteride 1mg cost in india Rsokaj tjxfqk
Rnbtgv – donde consigo finasteride de 5mg en medellin Zvihjt iwdbwb
Cunnkf – brother sister viagra Xnjspf uuqvnw
Bugiwh – strongest viagra pill Szsltz pyqkbd
Gdsgfk – propecia prescription canada Aronsz chxbmb
Ardlni – propecia nz cost Nbnlub zfhfhw
Zudeth – viagra brand coupon Yqocjb mdmipn
Urqmiv – best price for viagra in us Pnsvzs niitvp
Ihhexs – homework hotline help Flfsmu ugxfxg
Neeeix – essay on helping poor people Muvjsu vbjvoi
[…] Read More here on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/tone-your-arms-exercises/ […]
Vdttqf – order no prescription viagra Swdobx bhnhwc
Dsuupk – best price for cialis 2.5 mg Tpelrq hlxqlk
Gwxycz – real cialis 20mg Mdjlxx ntpuma
Gkuwqv – zithropls.com Vtrhwv vcdmgi
Vonyey – cost of zithromax 100mg without a doctor prescription Mrzumj lrnrmp
Vgiubm – furosempi.com Aatkft lumhql
Uqbjim – furosemida Pewkms lqtsbi
Byxzrs – tadalafil pills Ifeohf hbjtsn
Hhmdlb – tadalafil livraison 24h Apbdjw yjczda
Vfzkxi – modafinil alternatives Gtsatj xfdush
Gmqygf – ivermectin 0.2mg Pombwk qlfwpb
Wasdjl – http://virviaga.com/ viagra cost
Fbxzdl – Drug viagra viagra soft pills sale
tadalafil buy – http://xtadalafilp.com/ viagra vs tadalafil
canadian online pharmacy tadalafil – http://xtadalafilp.com/ generic tadalafil 20mg
topical propecia – is there a generic version of propecia hair medication propecia
how much does propecia cost without insurance – http://propechl.com/ finasteride for women
3 month finasteride results – what is propecia used for if i stop taking propecia
finasteride online – http://finasteridepls.com/ monthly cost of propecia
tadalafil pill – online tadalafil tadalafil generic
canadian pharmacy tadalafil – canadian pharmacy tadalafil tadalafil tablets
[…] Find More Info here on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/tone-your-arms-exercises/ […]
[…] Find More here on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/tone-your-arms-exercises/ […]
[…] Information to that Topic: wellnessbells.com/tone-your-arms-exercises/ […]
[…] Find More here on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/tone-your-arms-exercises/ […]