Today I completed 5 months of my training. I do look like a fit and healthy mom. A lot of times, my 5-year-old son had rolled his eyes when I wanted to buy an evening gown for a party. ‘This will not fit you like it fits Mrs. Smith’, he said.
After my pregnancy, I have never got back in shape. It has been 5 years since my son was born. All this time, I have only put on weight. When my son said that, it stung me; but I never gave up.
I promised to myself that in 6 months time, I will be getting back in shape. 6 months is not a lot of time to shed off 5-years of fat. But I took the challenge. My first obstacle were:
- I was out of practice. I did not know how to get into the regularity of exercises and healthy diet. Hence, I chalked out my workout schedule way before I started my journey.
- Most of the time that’s not enough. Making a routine is easy. Following the routine is the most difficult part. At this part my son helped me a lot and worked as a motivation. I prioritised my workouts.
- Thinking about it and really doing it are two different things. In the beginning, I was getting in my own way by not getting up early.
- I was getting caught within the stack of work in my office and would return super late. I worked a way around it and stopped myself from being my body’s biggest foe.
In the end, it worked. It worked magically. I saw first hand how far unquestionable commitment can take a person.
In the beginning, I was only depending on some exercises I found online. But after a futile month, I realized only exercise can only burn 10% of our total calorie intake.
That is definitely not enough if I want a toned body. The body needs extra supplement for losing enough body mass.
So, what should I use for a healthy weight loss? I went and talked to my nutritionist for an answer.
She told me that protein is a very important component for a woman. Our diet must consist of a substantial amount of protein.
I was surprised- I thought protein was important to gain body mass. My nutritionist smiled. She said, no particular component of your diet can help you gain or lose weight.
In order to maintain a healthy figure, a balanced diet is extremely important, she said. A balanced diet helps to burn the calories properly.
For a woman, adding protein to the diet is extremely important. So, they must try a protein supplement like idealfit. Why? Let’s se.
- Women do not get enough protein from regular food sources.
- There are too many myths around protein supplements that women should go past.
- Most women do not understand how much protein they need, why they need it and how they can acquire it.
So, it is extremely important to add some protein supplements to the regular diet of all of us women. & what’s better than ideallean protein shake? Are you wondering why?
Then let me take you through the advantages of this fantastic protein shake if consumed at a regular interval.
Table of Contents
1. Better Metabolism
Weight loss depends a lot on your metabolism. What is metabolism really? It is the chemical reaction happening inside your body that helps you digest your food.
This way your body produces energy from burning the calories you intake.
Metabolism provides your body cells with the energy they require for sustaining life.
So, it is quite clear that the finer the metabolism process inside your body, the more calorie your body burns, the leaner your body shape becomes.
But, you still might be wondering how a protein shake will help. Protein has a greater thermic effect compared to carbohydrate.
So, while digesting protein the body uses more calories in comparison. The more protein your consume, the more calories you burn.
Research has shown that protein can enhance your metabolism by 5 times compared to carbohydrate or fat.
Of course, protein needs to be accompanied by strict work out regime. But, protein will help you boost the process up, like it did in my case.
2. Quench Hunger in a Healthy Way
Hunger is the common enemy for all of us. Be it a Human or be it an animal-hunger had always weaken everyone beyond control.
When you want to lose your weight, hunger again becomes your enemy. When I started, I used to feel hungry all the time.
So many hours of work out and only so much you eat- you must feel hungry and it is not your fault.
All your have to do is to fight this hunger. Not by indulging the hunger, but by consuming something healthy which will help in the metabolism process. What is better than protein for this?
Studies confirm that high protein food help people stay full for longer period of time. So, you can control your eating desires and at the same time burn more calories. Isn’t it helpful?
So, ideallean protein is your best friend for this phase.
3. Muscle Building
Developing muscles does not mean gaining weight-it rather means the opposite. We don’t generally have this idea clear.
That is exactly why when my nutritionist told me to develop muscles, my jaw dropped!
Really? Is she asking me to put on more mass to have a big, muscular body like that? I could not believe my ears!
Then she told me that muscles are leaner parts of your body. When these increase, the body is bound to burn calories all through the day. So, the body mass decreases.
Protein is one of the most effective ways of building lean muscles. It acts as the muscle building blocks for your body.
An active person requires a lot of protein to sustain all her activities. So, whenever you start your workouts, you should rely on protein shakes for the necessary supply of protein your body needs.
But, how can you decide how to choose one particular protein shake from the market? There are so many! Some brag of having this one ingredient you have never heard of, while some brag of having some other quality.
My nutritionist was extremely helpful in this process. She asked me not to panic or get confused! Then she suggested me some basic tips as to what to look for in a protein shake.
Well, there are seven basic properties that a protein shake must have:
- Low calories
- Low sodium
- Low sugar level
- High protein
- Sufficient vitamin and mineral contents
- Tasty to consume
- Pocket friendly
These guidelines made my journey through those shelves of protein powders really easy. Also, theses could be the basic properties of you meal replacement shake, if you are using any.
However, I did not know then which protein shake will contain these properties. I asked my nutritionist. She suggested me to go for ideal lean protein powder.
I didn’t know why back then. But after I started using it, I saw the difference. Later my research told me why this is the best protein powder to go for. Let me tell you why.
All these protein powders you see in the market are full of ingredients to help the diet process of a man. Irony! Women cannot consume shakes especially designed for men. Because, that will not be healthy in the first place.
Then, what will women do? There’s not one protein powder product dedicated to women! Not one, except ideal lean shake.
That’s why this is the safest ingredient for women. Whether you have a be-lean-in-6-months goal like me or you’re a lean woman who wants to maintain her figure- this choice is ideal for you.
In IdealLean shake, there are ingredients like calcium, folic acid, and vitamin D. These are generally those ingredients which are lacking in a woman.
So, what are the core benefits of this protein shake? Let us have a look:
- 20 grams of Whey Protein Isolate
- 0 Fat, 0 Sugar, 0 Carbs
- IdealFit Recovery Blend
Ideally, you should consume this protein shake within half an hour of finishing your workout.
Besides, whenever you feel low on protein throughout the day, go for IdealLean.
I was happy when I took the decision of becoming leaner. But after I met my nutritionist, I felt ecstatic.
After I came home, I instantly read idealfit reviews. Those were amazing and boosted my confidence.
I started from the next day. After sometimes,I figured that I was feeling dizzy, low on energy right after I start my workout.
Few days gone, I was literally hesitating to start my workout. Scared, I called up my nutritionist. She smiled and told me, this is natural.
She suggested that my body needs some extra boosting. So, a pre-workout protein powder will be an excellent choice.
This time I went through ideallean reviews without even having a second thought. I discovered their pre-workout powder.
There is a good news to all you beginners who cannot forget their days of tasty foods.
It is not over- ideallean pre workout powder comes in a blue raspberry flavour! It is incredibly delicious. Umm… my mouth is watering.
And ladies, all that is tasty are not unhealthy. IdealLean helps you to:
- Attain clarity of mind and uplift your mood.
- Focus on your training.
- Take your endurance level to a new high and perform energetically.
- Boost metabolism and burn more fat.
- Improve the flow of oxygen to muscles.
- Improve blood circulation.
What I feel is best about this product is that I did not find any unknown or questionable ingredient on their label.
All the ingredients of this shake are absolutely natural. What are these ingredients?
- natural caffeine
- Choline Bitartrate
- Vitamin: B12, B6, B1, Niacin, C etc.
My nutritionist suggested that I should consume my pre-workout powder at least half an hour prior to starting with my workouts. This way, it will have enough time to kick in.
I asked my nutritionist another thing- what exercises should I go for? Honestly, all the online exercise plans looked pretty hectic to me.
It felt like every other exercise involved some tool or machine.
I wasn’t going to a gym then. I wanted to start at home first. So, I asked my nutritionist. She suggested me to go for smaller goals.
“If you go for long term goals in the beginning, it will feel tiring. So go for small term goals first,”she said.
That is when I came to know of 15 day challenge workout. It helped me enormously.
Now I had my protein shake and my workout regime- both sorted, thanks to my sweet, sweet nutritionist and ideal lean bcaa.
Here, I am going to describe the exercises that were part of my workout plan in the beginning.
Before hitting gym, I continued this practice for 15 days. Then I hit a gym and worked out according to my trainer’s instruction. Try these exercises for 15 days in the beginning.
1. Leg Straight, V-Up
- In this one, you have to lie on the floor on your back. Keep your back flat and legs and arms extended.
- On the count of three, lift your arms and lower legs up straight and let them meet.
- Now lower your legs and arms back to the starting posture.
- Repeat the cycle for 10 times.
2. Reverse Crunch
- In order to do reverse crunch, lie down on the floor at first.
- Extend your legs to the fullest length.
- Keep your arms to your side. Some also prefer keeping it behind the neck to provide some support. Make sure that the position is comfortable because in this exercise your arms will not move.
- Now move your legs up until your lower legs come to a position parallel to the floor. It should be at a perfect 90 degree angle.
- Keep your feet together till the count of 10.
- Move your body back to the original position.
- Repeat the cycle for 10 times.
- This exercise is called a horseshoe because in this exercise your body needs to form the shape of a horseshoe.
- Lie on your back.
- Keep your legs up- straight towards the ceiling. Your lower body should form a 90 degree angle with your upper body.
- Now, place your hands palms down on the floor.Some also prefer keeping it behind the neck to provide some support.
- Now while keeping your legs together, slowly bring them to your right side and count till 10 and take them back to the original position in the center.
- Repeat the same procedure one other side.
- Repeat the cycle for 10 times.
4. Leg Lifting
- Lie on your back. Extend your legs to the fullest length.
- Place your hands palms down on the floor. Some also prefer keeping it behind the neck to provide some support.
- Now, lift your legs slowly off the ground. Keep the upper body still and count till 10.
- Move your body back to the original position.
- Repeat the cycle for 10 times.
These exercises are perfect for losing weight. After 15 days of continuous efforts, you will see visible results.
I didn’t believe it first when my nutritionist told me. These exercises looked pretty basic. I couldn’t think what difference it can bring only in 15 days!
But when I measured myself after 15 days I noticed the difference. Even though the effects were not quite clear in plain eyes, measuring my body parts blurted out the truth. There is a processes of measuring yourself.
Waist: Measure the circumference of your torso below your ribs by one or two inches.
Chest: Measure the circumference of your chest at the nipple line.
Belly button: Measure the circumference of your torso at the belly button point.
Thigh: Measure the circumference of the fullest point of your right thigh.
Hips: Measure the circumference of the fullest point of your hips.
Calf: Measure the circumference of the fullest point of the right calf.
Arm: Measure the circumference of the right arm halfway between shoulder and elbow.
After every exercise goal is finished, you should measure these muscle points. The difference can easily recognize the effectivity of your fitness regime.
If you really want to see effective results in a month or so, only exercise or only protein shake is not going to help at all.
Even in the ideallean protein reviews I have read that consuming known fat burners help in the process. Fat burners and protein shakes together will be a crazy combination for a fitness enthusiast.
Pretty much like protein shakes, fat burners have some advantages:
- Increases metabolism rate.
- Increases energy
- Reduces appetite
- Increases number of calories burnt
The best part about these fat burners is that these are not supplements. When my nutritionist asked me to consume fat burners, I was wondering which supplement I should go for.
Then, my nutritionist told me that these fat burners are nothing special. There are some ingredients which are a part of our day-to-day diet. These work as fat burners.
These ingredients send a signal to epinephrine, the hormone, to break down fats and use them as the fuel to produce energy in our body. Which are these ingredients? Let’s make a list.
1. Green Tea
This is the most common fat burner. Whenever someone wants to lose weight, they resort to green tea. If you consume green tea with your exercise routine, it will work wonders.
The cancer-fighting antioxidants that are present in green tea also makes it a healthy choice.
2. Conjugated Linoleic Acid
CLA is commonly found in different meat sources, especially in cows which are fed on grass only. It is a polyunsaturated fat and it helps in weight loss. More often than not, this ingredient has featured in different research works on weight loss.
3. L-Carnitine Tartrate
It is an amino acid that helps burn your body fat and produce energy from there. This substance is the reason why your exercise performance gets better.
4. Black Pepper
Black pepper is definitely not one of the known substances for weight loss. It is not exactly a fat burner.
But recent researches have unveiled its power to hinder the development of new fat cells in the body. This way you will not store new fat cells and will be able to stay lean.
Caffeine is this one substance that people rather have an opposite notion about. It acts as a stimulant for epinephrine and norepinephrine, the hormones that burn fat cells in our body.
Once these hormones receive the signal, these breakdown fatty acids and release those into our bloodstream as fuel resources. Caffeine also work as a mild appetite suppressant, restricting a person from overeating.
6. Green Coffee Bean
The extract of green coffee bean is very popular as a weight loss supplement. It is a source of antioxidants.
Green coffee beans have chlorogenic acid, which had amazing weight loss properties. When you buy green coffee beans, make sure the extract had 50% of chlorogenic acid.
This is all you need to know to get started with your journey towards weight loss, or rather say-fit body. I attained success in just 5 months.
I am wearing all my old tree shirts and skirts and shorts these days and rediscovering myself in a new way!
My husband says that he could not take his eyes off me when I wore that evening gown I bought 5 months back to his office party.
You’ll also have these moments in your life if you put yourself in this fitness regime. & there will be a lot of fun attached to it too. Want to know them beforehand?
- You’ll feel spooked to see all those muscles developing that you didn’t know existed.
- Your water drinking habit will develop. Hence, you might have to go to the washroom… a lot!
- When you climb a flight of stairs, it will no longer feel like winning a war. You’ll simply float through!
- You will need to buy clothes! A whole bunch of them because your XXL tees will look like a rug on you.
- You might feel happy all of a sudden. Truly happy!
I had to go through all of it. & you know what it changed my life like never before. Anyway, I got to go now. My workout routine starts in 10…9….8….7……
Guest Post by Claudia