It is a general practice that when it comes to nutrition we put in a lot of emphasis on vegetables, fruits, meats and dairy food products for fulfilling the daily nutrition requirement of the body.
However in maintaining a healthy body and the right energy balance beverages play a vital role in providing essential nutrients.
All the beverages contain water and provide adequate hydration which is very important for the body.
As the ingredients in healthy beverages are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and proteins and which meet the specific nutritional requirements of the body.
In fact beverages even aid in weight loss, balance hydration, nutrition, energy balance and various lifestyle needs.
In beverages or drinks not all drinks are considered healthy as some beverages contain added flavors, preservatives and some only contain empty calories.
For including beverages for healthy body, skin and hair one must select drinks with high nutritional value.
So, here is a list of the top 10 healthy drinks recipes which will help in maintaining optimal health.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Healthy Drinks Recipes
- 1- Turmeric Detox Tea
- 2- Instant Natural Energy Drink Matcha Tea
- 3- Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Garlic and Lemon Drink
- 4- Beet, Apple, Carrots and Mint Breakfast Juice
- 5- Post Workout Almond, Oranges, Sweet Potato and Apple Refueling Juice
- 6- Bone Healthy Green Juice
- 7- Refreshing Pineapple, Spinach, Cucumber, Mint Leaves and Lemon Drink
- 8- Cinnamon, Coconut Water and Kefir Digestive Drink
- 9- Green Tea, Blueberry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- 10- Chocolate, Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie for Weight Loss
- Important tips to follow along with including these health drinks in your diet
Top 10 Healthy Drinks Recipes
1- Turmeric Detox Tea
One of the prime causes of diseases and infection is the accumulated harmful toxins in the body. To eliminate the harmful toxins and maintain a healthy body detox is very important.
This healthy drink turmeric detox tea not only helps to eliminate toxins from the body but even helps to maximize the nutrient absorption.
Turmeric contains component called curcumin which helps the liver to detox the toxins and rejuvenates the liver cells.
Ginger root along with potent antioxidant is even a detoxifying herb as well.
Cinnamon along with being potent antioxidants it is a powerhouse cleansing ingredient in detox drinks as well.
Black Pepper is called a healing and body cleansing spice for its numerous benefits for health and respiratory system.
Coconut Milk is yet another food which is great for eliminating the toxins from the body and nourishes the digestive lining.
Honey along with other ingredients in this recipe not only enhances the flavor of the drink but even aids in the detoxification process of the body.
- Fresh Turmeric Root Grated- 2 tsp
- Ginger Root Grated- 1 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon- ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder- 1 Pinch
- Honey- 1 tsp
- Vanilla Extract- ½ tsp
- Coconut Milk- ¼ Cup
- Water- ½ Cup
- Firstly heat ½ cup of water to boil.
- Then pour the boiling water into a cup and add grated ginger and grated turmeric.
- Then cover the cup and allow the ginger and turmeric to steep in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then strain the solution and add in cinnamon powder, black pepper powder, vanilla extract and honey.
- Stir well and then add in coconut milk and mix again.
- Drink this turmeric detox tea once in a day for maintaining a healthy disease free body.
( Also Read: How to Detox Your Body Naturally at Home )
2- Instant Natural Energy Drink Matcha Tea
Fatigue in the morning is no reason for skipping the early morning jog or workout
Energy drinks are known to reduce the fatigue in the mornings but most of them are sugar laden and hence are not considered as a complete health drink option.
One of the most natural, sugar free and instant energy booster drink is the matcha tea. It is considered as one of the best morning drinks for boosting the energy.
This delicious tea is a powerhouse of antioxidant called catechin that helps in preventing the body from various diseases and also provides ample amounts of Vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium.
Moreover this amazing benefits of matcha tea fortifies the immune system, increases metabolism, relaxes the mind and increases the energy levels & endurance too.
- Matcha Tea Powder- ¼ tsp
- Water- 2 ½ Cup
- Liquid Stevia- 1 to 2 Drops
- Firstly take a bottle and add in water.
- Then add in matcha tea and liquid Stevia.
- Stir well until the matcha tea is mixed well.
- Keep sipping this instant matcha tea in the morning for fighting fatigue and for an instant boost of energy.
3- Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Garlic and Lemon Drink
With changing seasons and low immunity infections like cold and flu seems like a normal routine in everybody’s life.
In such times people only try to treat the flu and cold with medication and ignore the need to prevent it in the first place.
But this health drink with apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic and lemon will protect and ease the symptoms of cold and flu too.
As this drink contains ingredients which contains anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Apple Cider Vinegar has many benefits as it contains potassium, malic acid and ash which help to strengthen the immune system.
Honey is considered as one of the most powerful natural immunity boosters with the presence of potent antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties.
Lemon Juice cleanses the unwanted material, toxins and chemicals from the body and aids in the detoxification process.
Garlic is loaded with sulphur a mineral which helps to get rid of the body from toxins.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- ¼ Cup
- Honey- 4 tbsp.
- Lemon Juice- 1 Nos
- Garlic Cloves- 10 to 11 Nos
- Water- 2 Cups
- Firstly mash the peeled garlic finely and add it into 2 cups of water.
- Allow the mashed garlic to infuse in the water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then strain the garlic from the water and add apple cider vinegar into the strained water.
- Later add juice of 1 lemon and honey and stir well.
- Drink this solution 2 to 3 times a day daily to prevent seasonal infections and boost the immunity.
4- Beet, Apple, Carrots and Mint Breakfast Juice
There is no better way to kick start your day with a glass of fresh and nutritious juice of fruits and vegetables.
This habit will definitely make you feel energized all through the day and provide your body with detoxifying benefits as well.
This is one of the quickest healthy drinks to make for breakfast with beet, apple, carrots and mint leaves.
As the combination of fruits and vegetables in this juice is not just delicious but are dense with vitamins and nutrients too.
Beetroot are nitrate rich which naturally enhance the energy levels in the body.
Apple is a source of many vital vitamins and minerals which makes it an excellent option for boosting energy.
Carrots the super roots contain beta carotene (1) that is beneficial for boosting the immunity levels and improve the energy as well.
Mint Leaves enhance the flavor and freshness in this drink and also stimulates energy in the body.
- Beet- 1 Small Nos
- Apple- 1 Nos
- Carrots- 5 Nos
- Mint Leaves- ¼ Cup
- Firstly chop carrots, beet and apple into medium sized chunks.
- Then take a blending jar and add in chopped beet, apple, carrots and fresh mint leaves.
- Blend for 1 minute on medium speed or until smooth.
- Then pour the juice in a glass and enjoy it for breakfast.
- This drink can be consumed for breakfast for giving a nutritional boost to every morning.
( Also Read: Top 11 Detox Water Recipes )
5- Post Workout Almond, Oranges, Sweet Potato and Apple Refueling Juice
Refueling the body’s energy and protein levels after a strenuous workout is very essential to repair the tissue and muscles.
For refueling the body post workout protein and potassium are vital.
Most often people rely on expensive health drinks such as protein shakes post workout.
But this juice is a natural and protein rich alternative beverage which refuels the body instantly and restores the body’s fluids too.
Almonds are a rich source of proteins, carbohydrates, fiber and healthy fats which makes it an excellent refueling ingredient post workout.
The natural sugar and potassium in orange helps to refuel the body and vitamin C helps to repair the tissue damage after intensive workout.
Sweet Potato is a nutrition powerhouse like carotenoid, vitamin E, potassium, copper, quercetin and carbohydrates to nourish the body after workout.
Apple contains ample amounts of carbohydrates (2) which provide energy after workout.
- Almonds- ¼ Cup
- Oranges- 2 Medium Nos
- Sweet Potato- 1 Small Nos
- Apple- 1 Nos
- Water- ½ Nos
- Firstly remove the orange peel, seeds and cut it into medium sized chunks.
- Then peel the sweet potato skin and core apple, cut it into medium sized chunks.
- Later add chopped orange, apple, sweet potato, almonds and water into the blending jar.
- Blend on medium speed for 40 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour the juice in a glass and drink it immediately within 1 hour post workout.
- This process can be repeated daily post workout for refuelling the body’s lost proteins.
6- Bone Healthy Green Juice
Low bone mass, rapid bone loss and broken bones are common issues amongst aging people.
To treat and prevent bone loss consuming drinks that are bone healthy is extremely important.
This green juice is one of the most recommended healthy drinks that contain a combination of parsley, spinach, pears and celery which is rich in vitamin K.
Spinach is a rich source of vitamin K which acts as a bone matrix protein and improves calcium absorption.
Parsley is known as a good source of calcium and folic acid (3) which helps in keeping the bones strong.
Pears are rich in vitamin K and boron which are essential for maintaining optimal skeletal health and reduce the risk of bone related disorders.
Celery is a good source of vitamin K (4) which plays an important role in usage of calcium for maintaining and strengthening bones.
Lemon juice helps to alkalize the acids in the body which help to keep the bones strong and dense.
- Spinach- 3 Cups
- Fresh Parsley- ½ Cup
- Pears- 2 Medium Nos
- Celery Stalks- 6 Nos
- Lemon- ½ Nos
- Ice Cubes- 2 to 3 Nos
- Firstly core the pears and chop it into medium sized chunks.
- Then add the chopped pears, spinach, parsley, celery stalks, lemon and ice cubes into the blending jar.
- Later blend for 50 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
- Enjoy this green juice chilled.
- This process can be repeated daily or as required to strengthen the bones.
7- Refreshing Pineapple, Spinach, Cucumber, Mint Leaves and Lemon Drink
Many people looking for a refreshing drink usually opt for pre packed beverages which are loaded with artificial flavors and sweeteners.
To avoid the unhealthy chemicals and added calories the best way to re-energize yourself is with healthy drink recipes.
This beverage recipe is an instant pick me up in the afternoon or anytime of the day. The combination of pineapple, spinach, cucumber, mint leaves and lemon juice drink makes it the best health alternative.
Pineapple is packed with health benefits like it supports the immune system, strengthens bones, and contains potent anti-inflammatory properties.
Spinach apart from being low in fat content is also dense in nutrients which support the overall well-being.
Cucumber is a rich source of several nutrients that helps to protect brain, manage healthy weight and supports heart health too.
Mint Leaves are loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties for support healthy body.
- Peeled and Chopped Pineapple- 1 ½ Cup
- Spinach- 2 Cups
- Cucumber- ¾ Cup
- Mint Leaves- ¾ Cup
- Lemon Juice- 1 tsp
- Liquid Stevia- 1 to 2 Drops
- Water- ½ Cup
- Ice Cubes- 3 to 4 Nos
- Firstly clean the spinach leaves well with plain water.
- Then add spinach, pineapple, cucumber, mint, lemon juice, water and ice into the blending jar.
- Blend for 40 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
- Then pour this refreshing beverage in glass and enjoy it immediately.
- This process can be repeated as and when required to enjoy nutrient rich and refreshing natural drink.
8- Cinnamon, Coconut Water and Kefir Digestive Drink
Digestive disorders, low vitality and glucose issues are common health concerns these days.
There are many medications which can treat these issues but always relying on medication can cause side effects.
To treat these health concerns naturally healthy beverages that includes ingredients such as cinnamon, coconut water and Kefir is highly beneficial for health.
Amongst the top 10 healthy drink recipes this fermented drink ranks as the best. As this fermented drink is rich in microbes, vitamins, minerals and chemicals which are vital for overall well-being.
Coconut Water is a great natural drink for boosting the digestive system and eliminating body wastes easily.
Ceylon Cinnamon is highly beneficial for stimulating the digestive system (5) and treats other digestive related concerns like weak digestion, colic and treats upset stomach.
Kefir is beneficial for treating all intestinal disorders and supports a healthier digestive system.
- Young Coconut Water- 4 Cups
- Re-hydrated Water Kefir Grains- 4 tbsp.
- Ceylon Cinnamon Stick- 1 Nos
- Sterilized Glass Jar with Lid
- Firstly pour 4 cups of young coconut water into a sterilized glass jar.
- Then add re-hydrated Kefir grains and Ceylon cinnamon stick.
- Later cover the jar loosely with a lid.
- Leave the coconut water Kefir at room temperature for 24 to 48 hours.
- The cinnamon, coconut water and Kefir drink is ready when it turns milky white or cloudy.
- Later strain out the Kefir grains and cinnamon stick and store the drink in refrigerator for 7 to 14 days.
- Drink this delicious and natural drink for promote digestion and improve overall health.
9- Green Tea, Blueberry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as we break the night long fast, refuels the energy and increases the metabolism too.
But many people ignore this fact and instead opt for unhealthy options in breakfast.
So, here is one of the most healthy breakfast drinks recipe which is easy and antioxidant rich for giving a healthy start to the day.
This drink with green tea, blueberries and banana helps in improving the energy levels and also speeds up the metabolic rate of the body for maintaining an ideal weight.
Green Tea is a powerhouse of antioxidants and nutrients (6) which supports brain function, helps in weight loss and protects the dental health.
Blueberries are super food for its high content of antioxidant properties which delays the signs of ageing and reduces muscle damage after exercise.
Honey is an all natural energy source in this breakfast drink.
Banana is a favorite breakfast fruit for its rich source of nutrients which provides energy and acts as a probiotics for healthy digestive system.
- Green Tea Bag- 1 Nos
- Honey- 2 tsp
- Frozen Blueberries- 1½ Cup
- Banana- ½ Medium Nos
- Vanilla Flavoured Soy Milk- ¾ Cup
- Water- 3 tbsp.
- Ice Cubes- 2 to 3 Nos
- Firstly take a small saucepan and add 3 tbsp. of water.
- Then bring the water to boil and add the green tea bag.
- Remove from heat and allow the green tea bag to brew in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Later strain the tea and add honey, stir well.
- Then allow the green tea brew to cool down to room temperature.
- Later take a blending jar and add in blueberries, banana, vanilla flavoured soy milk and 2 to 3 ice cubes.
- Then add the brewed tea into the blender and blend on high speed for 30 to 40 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the green tea and berries smoothie in tall glass and enjoy it chilled.
- This process can be repeated as and when required in breakfast for giving a nutritional and delicious start to the morning.
( Must Read: Home Remedies for Weight Loss )
10- Chocolate, Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie for Weight Loss
Many people wanting to lose weight in a healthy way don’t have adequate knowledge about the drinks that are good for you or which drink will aid in their weight loss process.
For this reason here is a simple yet delicious protein rich drink which will help in losing weight easily.
Unlike not so tasty boring protein drinks, this protein rich drink contains delicious ingredients like chocolate, peanut butter, banana and other interesting ingredients. This drink is not only delicious but is low in calories and is great for flattening the belly.
Peanut Butter is a good source of protein and fiber content which keeps one full for longer time and keeps the hunger pangs at bay for losing weight easily.
Cocoa Powder increases the fat metabolism to help you lose weight faster and effectively.
Banana being in low in the glycemic index is a great snack or addition to drinks for losing weight.
Chocolate Protein Powder helps to develop lean muscles and even encourages fat loss.
Spinach being low in fat content and providing ample amounts of fibres aids in controlling the appetite for losing weight effectively.
Chia Seeds are a good source of proteins and dietary fibres which increases fullness and slows down the absorption of food for keeping weight in check.
The calcium, protein and vitamin D content in milk breaks down the fat for stimulating weight loss.
Honey along with being a natural sweetener is loaded with vitamins and minerals which are vital for a healthy body.
- Peanut Butter- 1 tbsp.
- Cocoa Powder- 1 tbsp.
- Banana- 1 Nos
- Chocolate Protein Powder- 1 Scoop
- Fresh Spinach- 1 Cup
- Chia Seeds- 1 tbsp.
- Non-fat Milk- ½ Cup
- Honey- 2 tsp
- Ice Cubes- 3 to 4 Nos
- Firstly peel the banana and chop it into medium sized chunks.
- Then take a blending jar and add in chopped banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder and chocolate protein powder.
- Later add rest of the ingredients like spinach, chia seeds, milk, honey and ice cubes into the jar.
- Blend of medium speed for 40 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
- Enjoy this drink chilled as a breakfast or as a post workout drink.
- This process can be repeated daily once to lose weight effectively and healthily.
Important tips to follow along with including these health drinks in your diet
- Along with including these healthy beverages in your diet drinking adequate water is equally important as water aids in digestion and is an essential component of the blood.
- If drinking plain water seems boring then add berries or fruits in water to enjoy a fruit flavored water.
- Lemon water is also a great option to stay hydrated and refreshed all through out the day.
- Along with replenishing the body with your daily requirement of water it’s beneficial for the health to include dairy products such as milk and milk alternatives.
- Canned fruit juices or 100% natural fruit juices are healthy but they come along with a certain amount of added sugars.
- Avoid indulging in sugary soft drinks or sports drinks on a daily basis as they are very low on the nutritive value.
- It is best to use freshly pressed fruit juices in beverages and drinks instead of using pre packed juices. As pre packed juices contain artificial sweeteners and preservatives.
So, after knowing about the delicious top 10 healthy drinks recipes and its different health benefits everyone will definitely try these amazingly beneficial recipes at home.
All these healthy drinks are completely natural and do not posses any side effects. In spite of trying these healthy drink recipes if the health concern still prolongs it’s a must to consult a specialist.
Don’t forget to drop in a line to let us know which health drink recipe you liked the most or which proved the most beneficial for your health.
Qzxtfq – vardenafil pill Hhyrrx rsfsfc
http://doxycyclinest.com/# buy generic doxycycline
Molcyb – buy cheap vardenafil uk Cczupb sqbgdf
My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on several websites
for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there
a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help
would be greatly appreciated! 0mniartist asmr
Psqxxy – lasix furosemide 40 mg Nuleba ljdfaj
Mgvpbc – lasix 40mg Ukbsgw qwzyng
Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It’s on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design.
Great choice of colors! 0mniartist asmr
Fvshfa – writing a conclusion to an essay Ypagwr eyvgjx
Mwlhms – typology essay 123 help me Hkgqzo xdpqre
Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What web host are you
using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Gvlogp – generic sildenafil prescription Cuomkc zaoyoc
Thank you, I have recently been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours
is the best I have came upon so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line?
Are you sure about the supply? asmr 0mniartist
Ejqocr – buy sildenafil Lzizgq xoxtul
Afthfj – college comparison essay Wamhdq lidtyb
Vdbeou – engineering college essay Bqeink mqyvnz
Yjjlmv – achat viagra generique a montpellier Quinls cbqihg
Ajggvv – comment avoir du viagra en pharmacie Cylrxf pescke
Rnwmvi – generic propecia australia Eoeszj ldipbr
Bdpnxr – finasteride 5mg color Jzjmah okqktw
Dmpvjk – essay on the help Fyeozx hsgpqn
Wglgag – assignment help reviews Ulzxqg hsvods
Iuraog – viagra discounts Jpguhr sdxpek
Vlexmq – buy sildenafil paypal Euvbcp tbnajb
Qchzlt – homework persuasive essay Jmiuxe rlropb
Aqtyud – art dissertation Tgxelz nyzbce
Kemwia – canadian brand viagra Zuzhdg lxvbez
Psnhxn – buy viagra from canada Auhpvi lbglum
Ekkjtf – how to buy cialis without a prescription Vumvze tykeyv
Gjcmzh – tadalafil 10mg canada Eggdqn hpmzlo
Ihlrwg – ed medications Ylwaxy mnfnzy
Ktkbbp – kamagra for women Wxuici xcvrbr
Nbkjyv – buy furosemide Niwcpk pgrifh
Umdhlf – furosemide 20 mg Tmxjll eblqnt
Qhuril – best erectile dysfunction pills Cojwzx xiyxvw
Xojmfa – prix cialis en pharmacie Dgciri wnxvhc
Ucnipj – provigil dosage Lkrpom wqonnl
Zpeohf – stromectol otc Xknibh icxeua
cheap ed pills from india ed pills without a doctor prescription
cheapest ed pills
Hbadjf – Buy viagra online cheap best price for generic viagra
Vfvqow – http://virviaga.com/ viagra approved
Cryuct – http://virviaga.com/ rx generic viagra
paper writing websites – http://boessay.com/ paperwriter
tadalafil dosage – http://xtadalafilp.com/ tadalafil generic online
tadalafil prices – http://xtadalafilp.com/ buy tadalafil online
[…] Read More on to that Topic: wellnessbells.com/healthy-drinks-recipes/ […]
finasteride gynecomastia – propecia sleep problems propecia prescription online
does propecia regrow hair – http://propechl.com/ how long for propecia to work
propecia dht blocker – celebrities on propecia propecia shedding
finasteride results timeline – propecia alternative where do i buy propecia
finasteride 5mg tablets – http://finasteridepls.com/ propecia maker
tadalafil pills: http://tadalafilonline20.com/ tadalafil pills 20mg
[…] Read More on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/healthy-drinks-recipes/ […]
tadalafil dosage – tadalafil professional buy tadalafil generic
tadalafil reviews – tadalafil 20mg buy tadalafil pills
[…] Information on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/healthy-drinks-recipes/ […]
[…] There you will find 48904 additional Info to that Topic: wellnessbells.com/healthy-drinks-recipes/ […]