Butt is a part in human body that is easily neglected on a daily basis. Therefore, dark butt is a common problem that most of us suffer from.
But, this can be a major point of embarrassment at times and even stop you from wearing certain dresses.
There are plenty of reasons which can cause dark spots on butt and bikini area. This problem can affect humans irrespective of the age and lifestyle.
The skin here is thicker than in any other body part. The main causes of hyper-pigmentation is lack of proper blood circulation, wearing tight and body hugging clothes or even sitting down for long hours.
If you want to lighten the dark spots on butt and bikini area you will have to make certain changes in your lifestyle and also take extra care of this region. You will have to give time for it to change and lighten up naturally.
Table of Contents
- Home Remedies for Lightening Dark Butt
- 1. White sugar, Avocado Oil and Aloe Vera Gel- Scrub
- 2. Sour Grapes
- 3. Gooseberry
- 4. Rice Flour Scrub
- 5. Brown Sugar, Salt, Olive oil and Turmeric- Scrub
- 6. Barley Flour, Honey, Lemon Juice
- 7. Nigella seeds
- 8. Licorice root powder
- 9. Lemon peel
- 10. Lemon and Glycerine
- 11. Sugar and Milk Scrub
- 12. Yogurt and Turmeric Mask
- 13. Cucumber, lemon and milk mask
- 14. Coconut oil and Lemon Juice Mixture
- 15. Almond Oil and Honey
- 16. Potato Juice and Mustard Oil
- 17. Aloe Vera and Neem
Changes in Lifestyle
- You must never sit down at a stretch for hours in the same posture. It is always recommended to take a break every hour, get up stroll and then sit in your chair or sofa. This helps in proper blood circulation.
- Tight fitting clothes will always cause friction with the skin leading to darkening or pigmentation. It is always better to wear slightly loose clothing and cotton ones. Cotton is a breathable fabric and allows air to pass through.
- Never neglect your bikini butt during your cleaning and bathing
- As the skin is thicker it needs to be better moisturized on a daily basis.
After implementing the above stated lifestyle changes you can follow the home remedies for lightening bikini butt area of your body.
Home Remedies for Lightening Dark Butt
1. White sugar, Avocado Oil and Aloe Vera Gel- Scrub
How to get rid of dark spots on butt? This is a problem suffered by many individuals. Luckily there are a few home ingredients that can do wonders to your skin colour of the butt.
- 1 tablespoon White Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Avocado Oil
- 2 teaspoons Aloe Vera Gel
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a thick paste
- Apply it on your butts and rub meticulously.
- Leave for 25 minutes
- Wash off normally
Why it works
The reason why this scrub works is because avocado oil is loaded with vitamin C and acts as a lightening agent. Sugar is grainy and it adds body to the scrub.
Sugar helps to scrape away all the dead skin cells and reveal light and new skin from underneath.
Aloe vera gel is a calming agent with anti bacterial, anti septic properties. It nourishes the skin from inside.
2. Sour Grapes
There are many images on internet that show images of bleaching buttocks before and after. Well you can also do it at home all by yourself without the use of any commercial products.
- 10 grams Sour Grapes
- Extract the juice of the grapes.
- Take it in a bowl and apply all over your butts
- Leave it on overnight and wash off thoroughly in the morning
- You will notice light skin colour of the area after 3 to 5 treatments.
Why it works
The sour grapes are loaded with vitamin C which helps in removal of dead skin cells and lessen pigmentation.
This is the best citrus fruit among all as it has a very high concentration of vitamin C. It helps to heal the damages on skin and lighten bikini area.
- 2 to 3 Gooseberries
- Boil 2 to 3 gooseberries and extract its juice.
- Apply this juice on the butts and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash the area with cold water.
- If you apply this juice regularly then you will definitely notice the change of the colour of your butts.
4. Rice Flour Scrub
This scrub is ideal for exfoliation of the dark butts and bikini area. This remedy has been in use for ages and it does help to lighten the dark skin effectively.
It helps to remove dark skins cells from the area.
- 1to 2 tablespoon Milk
- 1to 2 teaspoon Rice Flour
- To make the scrub you have to mix milk and rice flour to a thick paste.
- Apply this scrub on your butts and bikini area.
- Rub your hands in a circular motion for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- You can apply this scrub 4 days a week to get the best results.
5. Brown Sugar, Salt, Olive oil and Turmeric- Scrub
Sugar is a powerful ingredient that helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells and expose fresh and light skin. But when you mix this with salt, turmeric and olive oil it becomes a great treatment program to lighten bikini area.
Turmeric has antibacterial and anti septic properties which makes it a good healer. Olive oil is acidic in nature and also has anti inflammatory properties (1). It is soothing.
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- Make a thick paste of all the ingredients and apply it with a circular motion.
- Keep the scrub for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and pat dry.
6. Barley Flour, Honey, Lemon Juice
Lemon is high in vitamin c and is acidic in nature. Honey is a natural moisturizer and a soothing agent. Barley has great skin lightening properties. Thus, this is a great remedy for dark butts.
- Barley Flour
- Juice of one Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- In a bowl, take barley flour and add juice of one whole lemon, 1 tablespoon honey and mix it to form a thick paste.
- Apply this mixture on your butts and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- You can scrub in a slow circular motion later for best results.
- You can follow this home treatment daily.
7. Nigella seeds
The vitamins and minerals loaded seeds help to wash away hyper pigmentation of your skin making it lighter.
- 25 grams Nigella Seeds
- To make it at home you will need 25 grams of crushed nigella seeds mixed with honey.
- You can mix and keep this mixture in a bottle for future use of bleaching buttocks before and after.
- Apply this paste everyday and keep it on overnight and wash it off in the morning for best results.
8. Licorice root powder
- 10 grams Licorice Root Powder
- Milk as required
- You will have to mix powder with milk to make a paste or you can also boil it and use.
- Take a cotton pad and dab some paste to apply it on your buttocks.
- Both methods are equally effective and help to lighten pubic area.
Why it works
This paste helps in exfoliation of the dead skin cells in and around the buttocks area. It is a rare powder that is extremely effective as a medication. It cleanses and softens the skin magically.
9. Lemon peel
How to get rid of dark spots on butt? Well, lemon is a great idea. The peel of lemon consists of vitamins, minerals, potassium and it is a storehouse of vitamin C.
If you rub the lemon peel directly on your butt it will help lighten the region in no time. From ages immemorial, lemon has been a popular bleaching agent. It is natural bleach that lightens the skin in no time.
If you rub the lemon peel for 10 minutes every day before bath, you will see a marked difference within 10 days.
More: Lemon for Body Odor
10. Lemon and Glycerine
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon Glycerine
- When you mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with ½ teaspoon of glycerine it becomes a potent treatment for how to bleach your ass.
- Apply this gel liberally all over the butt and bikini area.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Lemon will lighten the pigmentation and wash away the dead skin cells.
- It will also cure infections in that area. Glycerine will soften and moisturize your skin.
11. Sugar and Milk Scrub
- 1 spoon Sugar
- 2 spoons Milk
- Mix a spoon of sugar with 2 spoon of raw milk.
- Rub the mixture over the butts for 5 minutes to lighten pubic area.
- You should always be light when scrubbing with hands.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and the wash with cold water.
Why it works:
Milk is a moisturizer that also contains salicylic acid which is a lightening agent for skin. Sugar acts as a beautiful scrub that exfoliates and exposes new skin from underneath.
12. Yogurt and Turmeric Mask
- 1 inch fresh Turmeric
- 2 teaspoons Yoghurt
- Make a paste of 1 inch fresh turmeric and then mix it with 2 teaspoons of yoghurt.
- You should now apply this mixture all over your hips, pubic area and inner thighs.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes and then wash with water.
Why it works:
Turmeric has anti bacterial and anti septic properties that helps to fight the hyper pigmentation. Yogurt is a storehouse of good bacteria which helps to remove all the dead skin cells and lower the pigmentation while gently moisturizing it too (2).
13. Cucumber, lemon and milk mask
It is a shame when the skin colour is same all over the body except that one part. How can I lighten skin between my legs?
As explained earlier, lemon is a natural bleaching agent and milk is a storehouse of salicylic acid. Cucumber is a cooling agent that provides bleaching as well as soothing properties to the skin.
- 3 thin slices Cucumber
- 2 spoons Milk
- 10 drops Lemon Juice
- For this remedy you have grind 3 thin slices of cucumber and then mix it with 2 spoons of milk and 10 drops lemon juice.
- You will have to apply the mixture all over your bikini area and butts.
- Rub it thoroughly for 5 minutes before leaving it for 15 minutes to soak in the skin.
- Wash away with plain water.
14. Coconut oil and Lemon Juice Mixture
Lemon juice as we all know is a bleaching agent for skin. But when you mix it with coconut oil you end up making a potent mixture against hyper pigmentation.
This oil is full of healthy vitamins and helps in reducing the pigmentation while also moisturizing it.
- 10 drops Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Mix in 10 drops of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Apply the dark inner thighs cream all over your butts and rub it for 10 minutes or unless you feel that your skin has taken in all the goodness. Wash normally.
15. Almond Oil and Honey
Almond oil is a great moisturizer and it also has anti fungal properties. It is known to be the best home remedy to fight off stretch marks.
- 2 spoons Almond Oil
- 1 spoon Honey
- When you mix in 2 spoons of almond oil with 1 spoon of honey the mixture will be more like a lotion.
- Apply the dark inner thighs cream liberally all over your bikini area and butts.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash normally.
16. Potato Juice and Mustard Oil
Potato is a natural bleaching and lightening agent for the skin. It helps in decreasing the stretch marks and other scars effectively. When potato juice is mixed with mustard oil it makes a potent medication for how to bleach your ass.
- 1 small Potato
- 1 spoon Mustard Oil
- Take juice of a small potato in a bowl and mix 1 spoon of mustard oil in it thoroughly.
- Massage this lotion on your buttocks, bikini area and inner thighs for 10 minutes.
- Leave it on your skin for 20 minutes. Wash normally.
- You can do this remedy 4 times a week for best results.
17. Aloe Vera and Neem
Neem is a well known anti septic that has been in use since time immemorial. This is a medicinal herb that can be used for a variety of problems like acne, rashes etc.
- Paste of 5 Neem leaves
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- When you mix 1 tablespoon of Aloe vera gel with 5 neem leaves paste, you make a medicine that will work its magic right away.
- Leave the scrub for 20 minutes and wash normally.
Why it works:
You will see a marked difference after 3 applications. Aloe vera will moisturize the skin and neem will fight hyper pigmentation.
In the end, when searching for remedies for how can I lighten skin between my legs, butts or the bikini area, you have to take care of it regularly.
You can forget about your own body part just like that. And even if you do, remember to try out the easy home remedies for skin colour correction before jumping on a chemical treatment.