If you are facing with thin or thick whitish, or yellowish vaginal discharge, along with unpleasant smell then you might be going through a common problem of women known as leucorrhoea.
White discharge is often caused by hormonal imbalance, poor eating habits, vaginal or yeast infection, STD, unhygienic lifestyle, diabetes, anemia, toxins in body, or certain infections which can happen due to tampon, sanitary pads, soap, or colored tissue etc.
Vaginal discharge is likely to occur during pregnancy, and in between menstrual cycle which can last for few days to weeks.
If you are battling with this thought how to get rid of white discharge?
Then, do not worry because in this article you will find various home remedies for discharge which will help to stop white discharge in women.
These home remedies are very beneficial in reducing vaginal discharge and smell.
Table of Contents
- Home Remedies for Vaginal Discharge
- 1. Fenugreek Seeds
- 2. Indian Gooseberry
- 3. Ladyfinger
- 4. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5. Rice Starch
- 6. Guava Leaves
- 7. Coriander Seeds
- 8. Banana
- 9. Saffron
- 10. Yogurt
- 11. Turmeric
- 12. Tea-Tree Oil
- Further Tips
Symptoms of Vaginal Discharge
Some of the common symptoms of leucorrhoea are;
- Watery, or thick white or yellow discharge
- Unpleasant smell from discharge
- Vulvar itching
- Irritation, intense pain, redness, constant vaginal itching in cervical area is often caused due to infection.
- Other symptoms like indigestion, abdominal pain, headaches, constipation, and fatigue can occur due to vaginal infection.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of vaginal infection along with white discharge, then you should always check with the gynecologist.
Pregnant women should also check before trying any of these home remedies to stop vaginal discharge.
Home Remedies for Vaginal Discharge
1. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds help to increase the pH level of vagina, and balances estrogen levels in women’s body.
It is great for treating white discharge; therefore it is advisable to consume these seeds to get rid of vaginal discharge.
How to stop discharge?
- Take some fenugreek seeds, and soak it overnight in water.
- Next morning, strain the water and add ½ tbsp honey in it.
- Stir well, and consume it empty stomach.
- Continue this remedy for a week or so, till you find relief from your discharge.
How to prevent discharge?
Process: 2 Vaginal Wash
- Another way of using Fenugreek seeds is to use it as a natural douche.
- Boil some seeds for about 30 minutes in water.
- Strain it, and use this water to wash your vagina.
- Using it as a vaginal wash regularly helps to clean the microbes in the vagina, and maintains the pH level of a vagina naturally.
How to get rid of vaginal discharge?
Process: 3 Fenugreek Tea
- By using fenugreek seeds you can also make a tea.
- Take some seeds, and boil in water for about 20-30 minutes.
- Strain, and drink this tea regularly to get rid of white discharge.
All the above ways mentioned of consuming Fenugreek seeds are of great help to treat all kinds of vaginal problems like vaginal infection, leucorrhea, and menstrual problems.
2. Indian Gooseberry
Gooseberry is generally known as ‘amla’ in India. It is loaded with so many anti-infection properties (1) which fights the infection, and maintains a healthy vagina.
Being rich in vitamin C also helps to boost up the immune system for body to fight off the problem naturally.
- Take 2 tsp of Indian gooseberry powder in a bowl.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of honey in it, and mix well to make a thick paste.
- Have this mixture 2 times daily for few days, or till your problem persists.
- In 2 cups of water, add 1 tsp of gooseberry root powder.
- Boil this mixture, till the amount is reduced to half.
- Now, add some sugar or honey, to avoid bitter taste of gooseberry.
- Drink this water every day on an empty stomach.
How to control vaginal discharge? By following any one of these remedies for about a month you will surely see a dynamic change in your problem.
Ladyfinger is very efficient in stopping vaginal discharge. Its mucilaginous nature helps in eliminating excess mucus from your body, which naturally reduces vaginal discharge.
How to reduce vaginal discharge?
- Take 100gm of ladyfinger; wash and dry properly.
- Now, cut them into small pieces.
- In 2 cups of water, add the cut pieces of ladyfinger, and boil for about 20 minutes.
- Strain, and make 3 parts of this solution to take 3 times a day.
- One part of solution should be taken each time.
- Continue this method for a week or so, till you find relief.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is acidic and antiseptic in nature, which helps in repairing the acidic quality of the vaginal flora, and thus controls the smell of vagina.
It also, helps in restoring body’s natural pH balance. Therefore, apple cider vinegar is one of the essential ingredients for reducing vaginal discharge. ACV is best Home Remedy for Vaginal Itching.
Process: 1 Vaginal Wash
- Take some raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, and mix with equal quantity of purified water.
- Use this solution to wash your vagina once, or twice in a day.
- Follow this method for few days, till your vaginal problem is cured completely.
Note: Some does not recommend douching, as it may even kill the healthy bacteria in vagina and disrupt the pH balance in a women’s body.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, and mix it in a glass of water.
- Drink this water daily once for a week or so.
- This remedy helps to removes all the toxins from the body naturally.
5. Rice Starch
Rice water or starch is very healthy and contains demulcent properties (2). Therefore, it’s very helpful in controlling itching, and inflammation caused by leucorrhea.
How to control discharge? Taking rice starch regularly helps to prevent vaginal discharge.
- Wash some rice, and boil for about 30 minutes or till it leaves starch.
- Now, strain the water and drink.
- You can add salt or honey, as per your taste.
- By drinking this water regularly, you will find relief from the symptoms of vaginal discharge, like fatigue and vulvar itching.
Process: 2 Rice Water Douche
- You can use the same water for douching, but allow rice water to cool down completely.
- After douching, wash off with regular water.
- It helps in soothing the irritated vaginal area.
6. Guava Leaves
Guava leaves are high in astringent properties along with iron and vitamin C. It helps body to get rid of extra mucus and fights infection.
This makes it an effective herbal remedy, to treat all sorts of vaginal problems.
Process: Herbal Vaginal Wash
- Take some fresh guava leaves, and boil in 2 glasses of water.
- Boil till water is reduced to half, and then, strain it.
- Use this decoction to wash your genital area at least 2 times a day.
- It works as a natural douche, and controls pain, itching, and irritation.
How to get rid of discharge?
If your discharge is severe, then this is a perfect remedy to get rid of your discharge, as using this remedy you will find reduction in your discharge.
7. Coriander Seeds
This is a very safe and reliable remedy to get rid of white discharge. It helps to prevent diabetes which is also one of the causes of vaginal discharge, or infection.
Coriander seeds also stops abdominal pain associated with menstrual (3), or vaginal problems.
- Soak some coriander seeds in water overnight.
- Strain it, and drink this water on an empty stomach.
- Continue this method for few days, to find a desirable change in your health.
- It is an easy home remedy to follow.
Banana is super rich with various minerals and elements that help in fighting diseases from the body.
This fruit is good in digestion, and so provides relief from digestive problems. Plus, it gives you an instant energy and prevents lethargy.
- Eat 1 or 2 ripe bananas daily to treat leucorrhea.
- It’s very easy to follow daily.
- Eating this fruit every day for life long will not only prevent vaginal problems, but also maintains a good health.
- You can also take 2 tbsp of banana flower juice, and mix 2 tsp powdered palmyah candy powder in it.
- Both are easily available in the market.
- Have this mixture daily once for few days.
Saffron is rich in antiseptic and antioxidant properties, which helps in treating vaginal discharge. Being an immune booster it also quickens the recovery.
- Add 1 tsp of saffron in 1/4th cup of water.
- Boil this water, until it’s reduced to 1 tbsp.
- Divide this solution in 3 equal parts.
- Mix each portion with equal quantity of water.
- Have this solution 3 times a day for several days.
It is considered one of the great foods to treat leucorrhea. It is a safe cure for pregnant women also.
Yogurt is an excellent remedy to treat yeast infection as it is loaded with good bacteria which heal internal infections related to stomach and vagina. It good for digestion, which cures acidity symptoms too during pregnancy.
- It is a good habit of eating a cup of yogurt daily.
- Eating yogurt daily will prevent infections occurring to your body.
- It is good for your healthy gut.
- You can apply some yogurt in your genital area.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse it with water.
- Follow this remedy 1 or 2 times a day for few weeks, to get rid of discharge problems completely.
Turmeric contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which treat excess vaginal discharge accompanied with itching.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Also, take some fresh garlic cloves, and grind it finely.
- Now, mix this grounded paste with turmeric powder.
- Eat this daily for a week or so.
- It is beneficial in treating heavy discharge.
Note: If you have acidity, or ulcer problems then this remedy should be avoided.
12. Tea-Tree Oil
It is very essential in treating lots of skin ailments, and infections due to its antiseptic properties.
It helps to get rid of vaginal discharge quickly, and eases its symptoms. Tea Tree Oil & Water Remedy is alo very useful in yeast infection treatment.
- Fill your bathtub with warm water, and add 5-8 drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Sit for 20-30 minutes, and then wash yourself with regular water.
- It will be more effective if you follow this remedy 2 times a day.
- Or you can add few drops of tea tree oil in water, and wash your genitals up to 4 times a day.
Note:It is always advisable to use diluted tea tree oil because concentrated oil is harmful for the skin.
How to stop vaginal discharge? Some of the tips below will help you to control and prevent vaginal discharge;
- Drink lots of water, and fluids to remove unwanted toxins from your body.
- Wash your genitals daily 2-3 times a day with plain water.
- Wear a panty liner for discharge.
- Do not use sprays, and chemicals, or vaginal washes as it irritates your vagina.
- During periods, change sanitary pads every 2-3 hrs to avoid getting bacterial infection, and irritation of the skin.
- Wear a proper cotton undergarment, and always wash your panties with antibiotic solution, and allow them to dry under the sun.
- Eating some garlic pods daily in the morning, fights internal infections.
- Avoid eating fried, processed, and spicy foods.
- Always use a condom to avoid STDs.
- Drink cranberry and pomegranate juice frequently, to keep vaginal problems at bay.
- Figs are very helpful in treating leucorrhea. Soak some dried figs overnight, and eat it in the morning regularly.
- Avoid white sugars and sweets.
- Have plenty of rest, and avoid stress.
- Avoid drinking tea, coffee, alcohol, or other aerated drinks, as it will aggravate your discharge problem.
- Switch to green tea, as it is rich in antioxidants which cure many diseases naturally.
Apart from these home remedies, there are other numerous herbal remedies too. We have tried to bring you best out of all.
Follow these remedies, and additional tips regularly to get a positive result.
Do share your experiences after trying these natural remedies for getting rid of your discharge problems.
Knpivt – furosemidelasixx.com Vawppe wmawuc
Zmcglp – buy lasix online Gfbukt tghcka
Hyfbjy – cheap research paper writer services Ejmbnw pthdtb
Egyvwr – do math homework Ighakn pbmgru
Fzejmt – is sildenafil as good as viagra Khfbrx nmziwb
Szgfcp – sildenafil que es Luxfef bmssnm
Bofdnc – write my essay for me cheap Wdlrmy wuheul
Oacmso – essay leadership Uwayik qisohn
Gwlhfx – viagra blog Njcabd eojkue
Npxdjx – viagra film Dimefh yaocqq
Rumdmj – buy generic propecia goodrx Wanjty pzsjym
Wrbdgi – finasteride 1mg canada price Yhslqg ztopin
Ogornx – type of essay writing Eyljbc rgmium
Yzjshu – essays r us Tfmqce gienwj
Mtduza – sildenafil soft 100mg Scdpme tmktff
Hretlu – buy sildenafil Ucenik bhairt
Qbovsu – essays for money Nglamc wfeqll
Ahpxtk – need help with dissertation statistics Qobrrx bhdcsg
Jbqwdh – average cost of viagra prescription Fnsdkj yyzirl
Uzoqyh – cheap genuine viagra online Vrdcnx sgknir
Nvseta – online pharmacy australia paypal Qpotxo gkwiur
Gcrouf – tadalafil 5 coupon Lpuhji wuwimm
Cxaisy – clomid order online Rkabrg qjnres
[…] Here you will find 17498 additional Info to that Topic: wellnessbells.com/vaginal-discharge/ […]
Uziwgq – furosemide generic name Cqwubr abojcm
Wjfdvi – furosemide 100 mg Wqxswp mwrxqd
Nnolul – achat tadalafil en ligne Hxwxxz qnkcah
Cblyfl – can i take two 5mg cialis at once Qieirv wbyatb
Rzpgwl – order stromectol online Rwqfgw ttcmzp
Fboqcg – modafinil 200 mg Zfwosl qzcbag
Ozbwxm – http://virviaga.com/ very cheap viagra
Ngslqk – http://virviaga.com/ levitra vs viagra
cheap thesis binding – http://boessay.com/ write research paper
[…] Info to that Topic: wellnessbells.com/vaginal-discharge/ […]
tadalafil coupon – tadalafil vs sildenafil cost tadalafil 5 mg
tadalafil reviews – tadalafila 5 ml best place to buy tadalafil online reviews
propecia wiki – finasteride for hair loss propecia over the counter
propecia hair regrowth – finasteride for women propecia alternative
propecia dosage – propecia 1mg topical propecia
finasteride propecia – http://finasteridepls.com/ cost of propecia generic
tadalafil prescription online – tadalafil price tadalafil cheap tadalafil
tadalafil generique – tadalafil price tadalafil generic online
[…] Read More Info here to that Topic: wellnessbells.com/vaginal-discharge/ […]
[…] Here you will find 15561 more Information on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/vaginal-discharge/ […]