Sinus infection is definitely one of the most common and yet the most troublesome of health concerns.
A person suffering with a sinus infection often feels like the life has come to a standstill mainly because of the nose burning sensation that they experience.
There are many over the drugs and treatments available in the market to treat this concern but the side effects of these can lead to various other health concerns.
So the best way to get an immediate and permanent relief from the burning nose concern of sinus is with the help of a few easy and effective home remedies.
But before we move on with the solutions to treat burning sinus infection at home naturally let us first learn about a few basics related to sinus and its causes.
Table of Contents
- Home Remedies to Treat Burning Sinus Infection at Home
- 1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Remedy
- 2. Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon & Black Pepper Tea Remedy
- 3. Eucalyptus Oil Inhalation Remedy
- 4. Horse Radish Remedy
- 5. Hot and Cold Compress Remedy
- 6. Ginger Tea Remedy
- 7. Garlic Infused Tomato Juice Remedy
- 8. Salt Water Inhalation Remedy
- 9. Thyme Tea Remedy
- 10. Apple, Ginger, Garlic, Carrots & Parsley Juice Remedy
- 11. Fenugreek Tea Remedy
- 12. Cinnamon & Honey Tea Remedy
What is Sinus?
Sinuses are nothing but open and hollow cavities that are in and around your facial bones such as behind your forehead, eyes, cheeks and the nasal bones. All of these open cavities are directly linked to your nose.
One of the most lesser known facts related to the sinus infection is that there are different kinds of sinus infections that people can suffer from but the most common one is the sinusitis.
The primary cause for this particular kind of sinusitis is infection and this result in a burning sensation in nose.
Lesser Known Causes of Sinus Infection:
There are many factors that can cause sinus infection such as fungal infection, bacteria and even allergens. But some of the unknown and hidden factors that can also result in sinus infection are as follows:
- Hay Fever
- Medical Conditions like Cystic Fibrosis
- Immune System Disorder
- Crooked Nasal Septum
Initial Signs of Sinus Infection:
- Severe Coughing
- Fever, Fatigue & Headache
- Sore Throat
- Itchy Skin
- Itchy Eyes
- Itchy & Runny Nose
- Tooth Pain in the Upper Jaw Region
- Inflammation & Redness in the Nasal Tract
- Nasal Discharge
- Breathing Problems
- Neck Stiffness
Now that we have gained some basic knowledge about the causes and the initial signs of the sinus infection it is time to explore the amazing world of home remedies to get a respite from the burning nose.
Home Remedies to Treat Burning Sinus Infection at Home
1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Remedy
Method 1: Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy
Apple cider vinegar is probably one of the most helpful ingredients that help in treating the burning sinuses health concern.
ACV is a great natural source of multiple health beneficial properties such as anti bacterial and anti fungal properties.
It also contains vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Magnesium, Calcium and others.
These properties help in clearing up the sinus cavities and also provide an immediate relief from the symptoms of sinus infection.
So if you are suffering from sinus infection ACV or apple cider vinegar is the best natural way to kill the infection causing bacteria within a short period of time.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- This remedy is a quick, simple and effective way of treating the burning nostrils.
- All you need to do is to consume one tbsp of apple cider vinegar 3 times in a day every day.
- Daily consumption of this remedy helps in reducing the symptoms of sinus infection and also prevents it from reoccurring again.
Method 2: Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey Remedy
Just like apple cider vinegar honey too contains anti bacterial properties. This makes it another natural ingredient that is of best help in reducing the burning in nose. It also helps in reducing the inflammation in the nostrils.
So combining apple cider vinegar along with honey is your best natural cure to get rid of this common and annoying health concern!
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Lukewarm Water – 1 Cup
- Take a cup of warm water and into this add in the honey and the apple cider vinegar.
- Mix this well until both the ingredients are well combined.
- Now consume this drink 2-3 times in a day every day for the best results.
- Regular consumption of this drink aids in reducing the sinus infection as well as protects you from any other kind of sinus infection.
- It is also a great way to reduce the sneezes and the cough which are the common symptoms of sinus infection.
2. Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon & Black Pepper Tea Remedy
Cinnamon, ginger and turmeric are the best natural sources of anti bacterial, anti septic and anti inflammatory properties.
Cayenne pepper is too naturally packed with anti viral, anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti inflammatory properties (1).
Lemon is packed with vitamin C which helps in killing the sinus causing bacteria.
Adding black pepper along with the other ingredients helps in increasing the efficacy of them.
So combining all of the above mentioned natural ingredients makes this natural tea the ultimate remedy for treating the burning sinuses effectively!
- Ginger – 1 Small Piece
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – ¼ tsp
- Ground Cinnamon – ½ tsp
- Ground Cayenne Pepper – 1 Small Pinch
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 Cup
- Serving Cup
- Vegetable Grater
- Firstly add in a cup of water into the saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Now grate a small piece of ginger over the vegetable grater.
- Once the water reaches the boiling consistency add in the lemon juice, grated ginger, ground black pepper, ground cayenne pepper, ground cinnamon and turmeric powder.
- Take it off the heat and mix this solution well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Cover it with a lid and let it steep for about 2-3 mins.
- Later transfer this tea into the serving cup and sip it slowly once it feels warm enough to drink.
- This process needs to be repeated 2-3 times in a week for reducing the nose burning sensation naturally at home.
- Regular consumption of this tea not only provides a relief from the burning sensation but also protects your body from frequent cold and cough.
More: How To Get Rid of a Black Eye
3. Eucalyptus Oil Inhalation Remedy
Steam inhalation or essential oil inhalation is the best way to treat the symptoms of sinus infection at home naturally.
Burning nostrils is one of the most irritating symptoms of sinus infection and this steam inhalation remedy helps in relieving the burning sensation in the nostrils and also clears the blocked nostrils.
This remedy can also be used to treat common cold and severe headaches caused due to the sinus infection.
Although there are many oils that can be used for this remedy but eucalyptus oil particularly works the best for sinus infection. Eucalyptus oil is packed with anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti microbial properties (2).
- Eucalyptus Oil – 5-6 Drops
- Large Bowl
- Hot Water – 2 Cups
- Bath Towel – 1
- Firstly heat about 2 cups of water over medium heat.
- Once the water reaches the boiling consistency take it off the heat.
- Once the water feels warm enough transfer it into a large bowl.
- The water still needs to be hot enough for the steam inhalation procedure.
- Now add a few drops of the eucalyptus oil into the hot water filled bowl.
- Wrap your head around with a towel making sure that there is no place for the steam to escape.
- Bend a little towards the hot water bowl and inhale the steam for a good 5-10 mins.
- This process can be repeated 2-3 times in a week in order to get best relief from the nose burning
- Regular usage of this remedy helps in relaxing the nose congestion caused due to the sinus infection.
4. Horse Radish Remedy
Irritated with the burning sensation in nose?
Then it’s high time you get yourself some relief by trying out this incredibly easy and effective natural remedy.
Horse radish is considered as one of the best natural ingredients that aids in relieving the nasal congestion and also reduces the inflammation in the nostrils caused due to a sinus infection.
- Horse Radish – 1 Small Sized Piece
- Vegetable Grater
- Take a small piece of the horse radish and grate it over the vegetable grater.
- Now place a tsp or just a pinch of the grated horse radish into your mouth.
- Leave it in the mouth for about 5-10 mins.
- Later spit it out and gargle using warm water.
- This process can be repeated 3-4 days in a week.
- Regular follow up of this remedy helps in eliminating the mucus caused due to the sinus infection and also reduces the inflammation in the nostrils.
- This remedy using horse radish is probably the easiest way to treat burning sinus infection at home naturally.
More: Home Remedies to Stop Sneezing
5. Hot and Cold Compress Remedy
This remedy is a great and immediate way to get relief from the burning nostrils.
The alternate switch between the hot and cold compress helps in releasing the mucus in the nostrils and also reduces the inflammation caused due to the sinus infection.
So this remedy is for people who are looking to get an instant relief from the blocked nose which is also one of the most irritating and painful side effects of sinus infection.
- Water – 2 Large Bowls
- Towel – 2
- Firstly you need to place one large bowl of water into the refrigerator for an hour.
- Now place another bowl of water over medium heat and let it warm for at least 4-5 mins.
- Later take it off the heat.
- Now dip a towel into the warm water and squeeze the towel to ring out excess water from it.
- Now place this warm water soaked towel over your cheeks and nasal area.
- Leave it on for at least 4-5 mins.
- Later take off the towel and now its time to take that cold water out of the refrigerator.
- Now dip another towel into the cold water bowl and squeeze it to ring out excess water.
- Now place this cold water soaked towel over your cheeks and nasal area.
- Leave it on for another 2-3 mins.
- This combination of hot and cold water compress helps in clearing up the blocked nasal passages caused due to the sinus infection.
- It also helps in reducing the burning sensation in nose and provides an instant relief from the side effects of sinus infection.
- This remedy can be repeated twice in a day and for at least 1-2 weeks or until you feel better again.
6. Ginger Tea Remedy
Ginger is known as one of the best natural ingredients that provides an immediate relief from cold, cough and even from something as extreme as a sinus infection.
The root ginger is known to contain multiple medicinal health benefits and regular usage of this humble natural ingredient helps in clearing out the blocked nostrils and also reduces the nose burning sensation. Ginger really works wonder to treat asthma.
- Ginger – 1-2 Small Pieces
- Honey – ½ tsp
- Water – 1 Cup
- Firstly add in the water into a saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Once the water reaches the boiling consistency add in the pieces of ginger and turn off the heat.
- Cover it with a lid and let it steep for about 5-10 mins.
- Once it warms down a little pour in the ginger tea into a cup and add in the honey and stir it well.
- Now consume this ginger tea for the best and natural relief from the burning sinuses.
- This process can be repeated twice in a day and for at least 2-3 times in a week for best results.
Method 1: Garlic & Honey Remedy
Looking to find a respite from the burning in nose?
Then try this quick and the most helpful remedy that helps in providing an immediate relief from the inflammation caused due to infection.
How garlic works for sinus infection?
Garlic is an excellent natural source of antibiotic and anti inflammatory properties (3). It is packed with sulphur compounds that are allicin. This compound is the main base of the antibiotic and anti inflammatory property.
This is the main component available in garlic that helps in reducing the inflammation and the burning sensation of the nostrils caused due to sinus infection.
Honey is also packed
Try this remedy to treat burning sinus infection at home naturally!
- Garlic – 2-3 Cloves
- Honey – ½ tsp
- Mortar & Pestle
- Firstly you will need to peel the cloves of the garlic.
- Then add in the garlic cloves into the mortar and pestle and crush it until it forms a paste like consistency.
- Now add in the honey to the garlic paste and mix it well until both the ingredients are well combined.
- Now for the consumption you can either apply this paste of garlic and honey over a toast or have it for breakfast or you can consume as it is along with your breakfast.
- This remedy can be consumed twice in a day for at least 2-3 times in a week to reduce the burning nostrils
- This remedy helps in clearing the blocked nostrils as well as reduces the swelling in the nostrils.
Method 2: Olive Oil & Garlic Oil Massage Remedy
This remedy is an excellent way of decongesting the blocked nostrils and also reduces the inflammation in the nostrils.
Massaging the chest, nose and cheek area with a warm oil helps in melting away the mucus caused due to the sinus infection and this further aids in clearing out the airways over and around the nose region.
Regular follow up of this massage remedy using the olive oil and garlic oil is the best way to get an overnight relief from the burning nose.
- Olive Oil – 1 Cup
- Crushed Garlic – 2-3 tbsp
- Airtight Container or Glass Jar (For Storage)
- Firstly you will need about 8-10 garlic cloves for the crushed garlic.
- Peel the garlic cloves and add it into the mortar and pestle and crush it until it forms a paste like consistency.
- Now take a saucepan and place it over the medium heat.
- Now add in the olive oil into the saucepan and allow it to warm or heat for at least 2-3 mins.
- Now add in the crushed garlic to the heated olive oil and take it off the heat.
- Mix this well until both the ingredients are well combined.
- Now once this warms down a little transfer it into a glass jar or an airtight container.
- Before going to bed apply this garlic and olive oil mixture over your forehead, chest, nose and cheeks and massage it for at least 2-3 mins.
- Leave the oil on for the night and the next day wash it off using warm water.
- This process can be repeated every day before going to bed to get the best relief from the sinuses burning
More: Home Remedies for Dry Nostrils
7. Garlic Infused Tomato Juice Remedy
This definitely will have to be the spiciest and the most effective home remedies for completely getting rid of the sinus infection.
Tomato juice, hot sauce and garlic make the ideal combination to clear out the blocked airways in your nostrils caused due to the sinus infection.
The heat released from this remedy also helps in melting the mucus and thus providing an immediate and almost permanent relief from the sinus infection.
Try this easy and helpful remedy to relieve the burning sinuses!
- Chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Tomato Juice – 1 Cup
- Hot Sauce – ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Celery Salt – 1 Pinch
- Serving Glass
- For this remedy you can buy the canned tomato juice to speed up the process.
- Firstly place the saucepan over medium heat and then add in the tomato juice into the pan.
- Allow the tomato juice to reach the boiling consistency for at least 3-4 mins.
- Later add in the chopped garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce and the celery salt into the tomato juice.
- Mix this well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Now allow this mixture to boil for another 2-3 mins.
- Later turn off the heat and take it off the heat.
- Once it feels warm enough transfer it into the serving glass.
- Later when it feels warm enough drink this garlic infused tomato juice for the best relief from sinus infection.
- This remedy needs to be consumed twice in a day to reduce the burning sensation in nose.
Method 2: Garlic Infused Water Inhalation Remedy
Burning nose is one of the most annoying symptoms of a sinus infection. So if you wish to breathe normally and have a clear breathing passage then this quick remedy is the one for you!
The garlic infused water helps in clearing out the nostrils and also reduces the various other symptoms of sinus infection.
- Raw Garlic Cloves – 3-4
- Water – ½ Cup
- Mortar & Pestle
- Add in the raw garlic cloves into the half cup of water.
- Let it soak in the water for about 8-10 mins.
- Now add in the water soaked garlic into the mortar and pestle.
- Crush it until it forms a paste like consistency.
- Now take a garlic paste into a spoon and keep inhaling this garlic paste frequently for 2-3 mins.
- This garlic inhalation process can be repeated 2-3 times in a day for at least a week or more until you feel complete relief from the burning nostrils.
8. Salt Water Inhalation Remedy
Are you struggling to find a natural cure for the nose burning sensation?
Then try this really simple and highly effective remedy that unclogs your nostrils and also reduces the inflammation in the nose cause due to sinus infection.
- Uniodized Salt – 1 tsp
- Water – Cups
- Nasal Inhaler
- Add in a teaspoon full of the uniodized salt into about two cups of water.
- Mix this well and use it through a nasal inhaler.
- Take deep breathes and do this for at least 2-3 mins.
- This process can be repeated 2-3 times in a day for a complete relief from the sinus infection.
9. Thyme Tea Remedy
Thyme contains anti septic and anti inflammatory properties (4). This is the reason why thyme is considered as one of the best natural ingredients to beat the sinus infection effectively.
So eliminate the sensation of burning in nose symptom of sinus infection with this natural remedy!
- Thyme – 1-2 tsp
- Water – 1 Cup
- Take a saucepan and add in a cup of water into it and place it over medium heat.
- Now add in the thyme into the water and let it boil for 5-10 mins.
- Once this thyme infused water reaches the boiling consistency take it off the heat.
- Now transfer this thyme tea into a cup and once it warms down a little consume it.
- This remedy needs to be consumed at least twice in a day for a complete relief from the burning nostrils caused due to a sinus infection.
- This remedy helps in treating and preventing you from a sinus infection.
- It also helps in reducing the headaches caused due to the sinus infection.
10. Apple, Ginger, Garlic, Carrots & Parsley Juice Remedy
Apple, ginger, carrots, garlic and parsley are known to contain multiple health beneficial properties that have been proven to cure several respiratory disorders including asthma.
So this juice remedy including all of the above mentioned natural ingredients are the best and the most natural way of dealing with the sinuses burning health concern.
Try this completely natural juice remedy and we bet you won’t be disappointed a bit!
- Carrots – 5-6 Nos.
- Apples – 2 Nos.
- Ginger – 1 Thumb Sized Piece
- Garlic Cloves – 2 Nos.
- Parsley Leaves – Handful
- Juicer or Blender
- Serving Glass
- Vegetable Peeler
- Firstly you will need to peel the carrots, ginger and the garlic.
- Roughly chop the carrots, apples, ginger, garlic cloves and the parsley and add it into the blending jar.
- Blend this for about 3-4 mins or until it forms a juice like consistency.
- Now transfer this juice into a serving glass and drink it.
- This juice needs to be consumed twice in a day to get a complete relief from the chest congestion and the burning nose
- This remedy can be continued for 3-4 days or until you get complete relief from the various symptoms of sinus infection.
11. Fenugreek Tea Remedy
Fenugreek is an amazing natural ingredient that is packed with anti inflammatory properties (5). It helps in reducing the inflammation as well as the irritation in the nasal airways caused due to the sinus infection.
So this humble fenugreek tea remedy is your ultimate respite from the nose burning irritation!
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
- Water – 500mls
- Firstly take a saucepan and add water into it and place it over medium heat.
- Now add the fenugreek seeds into the water and allow it boil over slow to medium heat until it reduces to half of its quantity.
- This should take about 5-10 mins.
- Once done take it off the heat and transfer the fenugreek tea into a cup and drink it.
- This remedy needs to be repeated twice in a day to get the best relief from the nasal congestion and the burning nostrils
- This remedy can be repeated 4-5 times in a week for the best results.
12. Cinnamon & Honey Tea Remedy
Since many decades the beautifully scented sweet spice cinnamon has been widely used for its medicinal health benefits.
It is known to be the ultimate natural cure for respiratory health ailments such as cold, sore throat, asthma and also for sinus infection.
This remedy combining cinnamon and honey is the best possible way to reduce the signs of sinus infection including the burning sensation in nose.
- Ground Cinnamon – ½ tsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 Cup
- Firstly place the saucepan over medium heat.
- Now add in the water into the saucepan and let it boil for 3-4 mins.
- Once it reaches the boiling consistency add in the ground cinnamon and stir it well.
- Take it off the heat, cover it with a lid and let it steep for 2 mins.
- Later take off the lid and transfer it into a cup and add in the honey and stir it well again.
- Drink this cinnamon tea to get an immediate relief from the headache, chest congestion and the burning nostrils.
- This remedy can be repeated twice in a day and needs to be continued for at least 3-4 days for best relief from sinus infection.
So these were some of the most trending and most preferred ways to treat burning sinus infection at home naturally!
All of the above mentioned home remedies for the sinuses burning are completely natural, safe and highly effective in treating the symptoms of sinus infection.
If at all the burning sensation in nose prolongs even after the application or consumption of the home remedies mentioned here then it is best suggested to consult a specialist for the same.
However do drop in a line and let us know if any of the home remedies for sinus infection recommended by us here worked for you. We would love to hear from you!
Watch Video for Burning Sinuses
Kqkvas – how to buy vardenafil online Xwgwvt cwqmyi
http://doxycyclinest.com/# where to purchase doxycycline
Uzzght – vardenafil generic Ttgwgm nozmhp
Lllzmc – furosemide 40mg Twsaux tansuo
Oxzhzh – furosemidelasixx.com Rexfnf vhpjgc
Hello, I would like to subscribe for this web site to get newest updates,
therefore where can i do it please help. asmr 0mniartist
Ephhkj – bachelor dissertation Dvwvkx ektuwv
Rnlkde – analytical research papers Bsnrvl rjdptk
Iemiza – sildenafil uses Wqmhdc vfjrif
Hi colleagues, its fantastic paragraph on the topic of
teachingand fully explained, keep it up all the time.
Lcqlrz – sildenafil side effects long term Zigsig drtfeb
Ledhee – engineering college essay Jxbzmu pubxbx
Dyxmis – over the counter viagra usa Nmflzl dknxpw
Okyjuc – avis internautes commander du viagra sur internet Xrsmvz wzuitg
Ilangg – finasteride 5mg tablets hair loss Eptgbc wqvyud
Iepyjl – finasteride 1mg precio colombia Ylcebb cvotnm
Kfjaik – write my essay for money Kdlkau grvigd
Oxdysc – should college essay be 5 paragraphs Eykjdp tgjlul
Ybrymi – cheap viagra for women Cotetz xnwkwm
Wctydf – generic viagra in usa Glyjua wqaidp
Igbxwc – essay macbeth Tdihku tvvwjr
Qgrgal – writing a political science research paper Gjblcd hijjpr
Rtnmnj – sildenafil online united states Frmiun uzhkfb
Sfwvfs – sildenafil brand name india Uketox ewquob
Mpgxdn – cialis 60 mg pills Ufbjrb diamgt
Fjljqm – 40 mg cialis Iozbmh bgimnh
Ghbdon – clomiphene for sale Esvjai ajebmx
Xudbwy – herbal kamagra Pkbspl tumtum
[…] Here you will find 87940 more Info on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/burning-sinus-infection/ […]
Lfuqht – furosempi.com Ydbnpm qajgsa
Usxuna – furosempi.com Iidixi mlnaoz
Qfkoej – cialis ordonnance Sznawp fhksdc
Blevza – commander du tadalafil Kujppu msyhkv
Nmbmmt – provigil a narcotic Svbfnh zyqmvy
Ozielp – can you buy stromectol over the counter Crdtbu gxloze
cheap ed pills from canada cheap ed pills in mexico
Nlxfru – Best price for generic viagra canada meds viagra
Gnuqky – http://virviaga.com/ sildenafil citrate
buy tadalafil pills – http://xtadalafilp.com/ tadalafil pills
tadalafil generic online – tadalafil no prescription tadalafil pills
propecia vs finasteride – how long for finasteride to work propecia shedding
finasteride alternative – http://propechl.com/ generic propecia online
propecia increased hair loss – how to know if propecia is working propecia vs rogaine
what’s the difference between propecia and finasteride – finasteride and tamsulosin propecia dosage
propecia drug – http://finasteridepls.com/ finasteride medication
finasteride price – finasteridepls.com finasteride prostate cancer
[…] There you will find 67035 additional Information on that Topic: wellnessbells.com/burning-sinus-infection/ […]
tadalafil pills 20mg: http://tadalafilonline20.com/ generic tadalafil united states
tadalafil pill – buy tadalafil online cheap tadalafil 20 mg
buy tadalafil generic – discount tadalafil canadian pharmacy tadalafil
[…] Find More Info here to that Topic: wellnessbells.com/burning-sinus-infection/ […]
Doctor suggest me some medicine or under go operation for Sinus.Please suggest me best sinus treatment
If you have Serious issue of Sinus infection use doctor prescribe medicine and later you can use above home remedies the you have to do as doctor suggest to do
Due to cold my nose is closed and the doctor told me its Sinus.I want to how to cure sinus fast Suggest best Sinus treatment
Yes cold is most common reason for sinus you can use Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon & Black Pepper Tea Remedy it will be helpful to get rid of cold and give you relief in sinus.You can also take Neutralization under the doctor supervision
Does Sinus infection have any serious effect on our body does it lead to serious health problems
My friends is having Sinus infection but he is neglect and does not take any medication.
Sinus also know as rhinosinusitis, this infection occurs when your nasal cavities become infected, swollen, and inflamed. … you can have other conditions such as allergies, nasal polyps, and tooth infections.So its better to take proper medication.
My son eats lot of ice cream which leads to cold and running nose
Is this can lead to Sinus infection
Please suggest some Sinus infection precautions
Eating lots of ice creams can lead to cold and cough later if his nasal cavities become infected, swollen, and inflamed.Then it can lead to sinus infection
How to Identify Sinus Infection and can you tell me some sinus infection symptoms.
there are many Symptoms you can identify sinus infection like due to Infection it creates pressure behind the eyes and the cheeks, more then one week runny and stuffy nose, severe headache, fever ,bad breath.
My doctor told me that I have a sinus problem which is known as Sinus tachycardia.He was so busy so he Suggested me some medication and told me to visit again after three days.
Can you tell me what exactly happen in this kind of problem
Sinus tachycardia is a sinus rhythm and elevated rate of impulses, defined as a rate greater than 100 beats/min (bpm) adult and normal heart rate is 60-100bpm.
I have a cold and I am coughing from week is it a sinus infection shall I use Home remedies for Sinus Infection.
Yes these are the sinus symptoms please visit the physician for conformation
I have a headache due to sinus and its effects on my work.
I am unable to do my work whenever I use medicine I get relief but it start again
Can you suggest some remedies for a sinus headache
You can use Eucalyptus Oil Inhalation Remedy it gives fast relief from sinus and your will not get effected
My nose is closed due to cold and which is making difficulties in breathing.
I using nasal drops which give relief for some time later the condition become same.
Can you suggest me best remedy for cold and how could I know whether it’s Sinus infection
You can use Eucalyptus Oil Inhalation Remedy it helps in get rid of sinus quickly
When ever i take Ice cream or anything i get cold and slowly it turn sever cold when i consulted my doctor he told me it’s Sinus Symptoms .
I used remedy Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon & Black Pepper Tea Remedy which have given a great relief.
I want to know how much time it takes to get relief for this sinus infection.
As you are using Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon & Black Pepper Tea Remedy as its a herbal tea you can continue until you get Permanent relief from sinus
I am using Antibiotics for sinus infection ad this sinus treatment is going from long time.Now i am using Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon & Black Pepper Tea Remedy its giving some relief from sinus.
Can i use this remedy until it cures my Sinus Infection
Yes you can use until you get rid of sinus permanently
In winter i regularly face sinus problem this winter I used remedy of ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon & Black Pepper Tea Remedy it benefited me a lot
Can I use this remedy in regularly
You can use this remedy its a herbal tea so it doesn’t have side effects but not more then twice a day